Greatest Memories

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
I added a new feature on the web site that will be a great way to capture and relive memories of Indian football through the years. Especially for new generations who have no memory of some of the greatest moments in PN-G football history. Please spend a few moments and share your memories.

Click here to share your Greatest Fan Memories

png9mon

Re: Grestest Memories

The opening scoring drive in the state championship game in 1975 against Permian. We established the ability to move the ball & all but shut down the fans on the opposing side. I do not recall a more dominating offensive drive than that particular one. It was extra special sweet because the defensive coordinator for Permian had been bragging in their area papers about how dominant their defensive line would be over our offensive line. I was only 10 years old, yet I remember it as clear today as when it was happening. :clap:

fan

Kyle Aguilard's catch in the endzone to beat Nederland and send us on that 5/6 year playoff run which everone that was a part of will never forget. We still have a yearly golfing weekend of the State Chapion team '75.

We have had Coach Etherige, Clearman, Nunez and Troy at several of them.

The more I think of it there are countless memories and moments--even in practice.

Really, a irreplaceable part of a bunch of folks lives

NDN34

Playing the Garland Owls in 1955 for the state championship on their home field. We won 20-14 on a last second pass from their 1 yard line........and you could count on one hand the number of passes we threw in any game that year.

Xcrystalbeachbum

100+ Posts
Jeff "The Jet" Bergeron's electrifying second half kickoff return for a TD against the Lincoln Bumble Bees led by Joe Washington Jr. I was there!

The 75 State Championship team beating the Kashmere Rams in the Dome. The Rams were HUGE and they had so much team speed it was sickening. Indians played turnover free football. Etheridge had a huge run up the middle at the end of the game to set up the winning score.

And how can you forget the playoff win against Baytown in the FOG at Lamar University!!!!

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores