Haas

NDN4EVA

For those who don't know. Sawyer Haas was brought to the hospital today and life-flighted off for immediate surgery. He was jumping off the taylors bayou bridge with friends and landed on a concrete slab under the water. He has a shattered wrist, crushed eye-socket, and a rib through his lung. Un-known of his current condition or how he is doing. Please keep your thoughts and prayers with him and his family!!

NDN4EVA

He is doing better. As of yesterday, he was talking to friends and family and moving around. He had surgery yesterday on his lung and ribs. He also had surgery today on his wrist. Do not know the update on that. If I hear more I will inform. I left out on the post before that he is one of our basketball players. His wrist surgery will take up to 6 months to heal fully.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores