Harmon passes another great PNG rusher

cajuncop426

Not only is Caleb a great running back, he is a team leader. Just watch who is the first one to meet ROSS when he scores. CALEB. Cody and Caleb are very close friend and both are good Christian boys. Look at their wrist bands, the front has a cross drawn on it and Psalms 144:1 on the back>>>Look it up

I think what they meant was that he was All-American his senior year only rather than for more than one year. He was a thrill to watch but so is Harmon and Jeff would be the first to wish Caleb and all this years team the best. We see him at almost every game.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Caleb Harmon may not be the biggest or fastest RB PN-G has ever had. (They said the same thing about Emmitt Smith who holds the all-time NFL record.)

But Caleb Harmon is the best RB to play for the Indians since Bergeron. And in a different way is just as good.

A good blend of quickness, power, toughness, patience, and ability to see the field will make him a valuable commodity for some major college next season. UT would probably love to have a back with his ability right now.

NDN06

100+ Posts
squaw said:
Not to take anything away from Caleb, but Bergeron was an All American his sophmore, junior and senior years in high school and his yardage was earned in only 10 games because we never made the playoffs thanks to Lincoln.

Caleb also got the yardage to pass Bergeron in 10 games (see orginal thread post), and working his way to the top in the playoffs! :clap:

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores