HAS BEEN ! NEVER WAS ! IF COACH WOULD HAVE PUT ME IN ! NEED NOT REPLY !

squaw

1,000+ Posts
NDN NATION said:
ndnwarrior said:
Not an alumni from PNG, but transplanted here after meeting my wife from Groves in college.......

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]I BELIEVE...!!!!!!![/size][/size][/size][/size]

Neither my wife or I graduated from PNG but I did attend PNG schools for several years.
But if you BELIEVE you are an Indian!!! Welcome.

squaw said:
NDN NATION said:
ndnwarrior said:
Not an alumni from PNG, but transplanted here after meeting my wife from Groves in college.......

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]I BELIEVE...!!!!!!![/size][/size][/size][/size]

Neither my wife or I graduated from PNG but I did attend PNG schools for several years.
But if you BELIEVE you are an Indian!!! Welcome.

Some are Indians by birth, others get here as quick as they can. Nevertheless, we all belong to the Cherokee Tribe, with purple and white PRIDE, HONOR, AND TRADITION and we all believe. Now come on Indians, let's Wooo Whooo!

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores