Head Coach position posted (kinda)

19cherokee90

The new HC job has been posted on the pnrisg.org website. It has not been posted on the two websites that the coaches themselves use to look for jobs. I cant remember the names of the websites but there are two that coaches use and most of the time schools post there job openings for coaches there. The websites are part of some coaches associations. Anyhow.. Im kind of disturbed that this position has pretty much been burried back deep in the PNGISD.ORG site and not put out where it would be high publkicity and coaches nationwide could have the chance to apply.

http://png.schoolfusion.us/modules/cms/pages.phtml?pageid=43434&sessionid=837edc6ef1f45e76759475d5efee330f

They have also as expected required a master degree amonst other things. Ive heard of a few coaches who have decided not to apply due to the requirments. It's a shame it's not a more wide open process.

Im thinking they must have somebody pegged already.

VegasNDN

Of course they have somebody pegged. Very few coaches have that caliber of education. Especially the coaches that went straight from the field to the sidelines. Gosh, I wonder who has a masters? Hmmmm, I have to think Long and hard about this one? This is going to keep me up all night.

PNG NDN Fan

1,000+ Posts
Staff member
It seems that more often than not that AD positions require Masters degree. I would think that aspiring coaches would take note and put in the time in when they are graduate assistants at the university level.

19cherokee90

I spoke with another coach from the area today who happens to have a masters degree and he is contemplating applying...Im not going to say any names...but it's someone other than Satcher(who by the way is not applying) who graduated from PNG himself. Would make a good coach...EXTREMELY INTENSE fella.

warpaint101

19cherokee90 said:
The new HC job has been posted on the pnrisg.org website. It has not been posted on the two websites that the coaches themselves use to look for jobs. I cant remember the names of the websites but there are two that coaches use and most of the time schools post there job openings for coaches there. The websites are part of some coaches associations. Anyhow.. Im kind of disturbed that this position has pretty much been burried back deep in the PNGISD.ORG site and not put out where it would be high publkicity and coaches nationwide could have the chance to apply.

http://png.schoolfusion.us/modules/cms/pages.phtml?pageid=43434&sessionid=837edc6ef1f45e76759475d5efee330f

They have also as expected required a master degree amonst other things. Ive heard of a few coaches who have decided not to apply due to the requirments. It's a shame it's not a more wide open process.

Im thinking they must have somebody pegged already.
Well did you post this link to where it should be for coaches interested could look at it and apply!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :huh: :huh:

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores