Head Dress Boxes for Indianette Cap., Lt. & Indian Twirlers

Status
Not open for further replies.

indianalways

100+ Posts
Rambo said:
In my honest opinion some people just like drama and the more drama that certain kids have to deal with the happier certain people are. It will come back to bite them in the rear, mark my word. Bank kid

If you are so "holier than thou" why are you here feeding it?
Go away if you don't like 'drama.' But if you're going to call what is said on this board drama be sure you include yourself. If you say the members of this board like drama, so be it. The only people crying here are you and your associates. The members here who have a gripe with the way "Big Cav" was hired have provided plenty of evidence comparing and contrasting what they consider strikes against the guy. Whereas you and your friends sign up and then blabber, blabber, and blabber; sometimes not even spelling five words right in your posts.

AND FOR THE RECORD, Matt Burnett gets a 90k a year salary to do what he wants, when he wants. So save that argument for another day. Burnett's staff (and Faircloth and his staff) knew what they signed up for when they decided to pursue a career in coaching.

Rambo

In my honest opinion, you know who you are. Amazing, I had been hearing we might be some faculty members on this site posting information instead of doing their job. More details bank kid

bandkid

Staff member
Rambo said:
In my honest opinion, you know who you are. Amazing, I had been hearing we might be some faculty members on this site posting information instead of doing their job. More details bank kid

You're correct. I do know who I am: a PN-G senior and a band member whose identity will be revealed in due time. But that's not what I asked. I want to hear your theories. Or are you just talking a big game?

indianalways

100+ Posts
Rambo said:

You're just making yourself look more and more like an idiot. Nor are you helping your cause any...

Rambo

PNG HS employee, Why bring up Matt Burnett and his financial business, he and his family have been through enough. What business is it of yours how much money Matt makes???? We are not talking about Faircloth either!!! We are talking about you and your following running down the new administration like a bunch of cry babies. Just for the record, I'm not going away anytime soon.

bandkid

Staff member
I believe indianalways was referring to this post that you made:

Rambo said:
P.S. I don't have a problem with Faircloth at all. I do remember the sorry way it all came out and affected so many families. Don't say it wasn't like this, because it was. Many good families had to change their lives. FACT!!!!!!

However, with that said, you still haven't posted your theory regarding my identity.

Rambo

For a PNG HS employee you have so much hate in your post. Sounds like things might not be going your way now that we have new board members and a new sup. and asst. sup. I didn't ask you to grade my post, I think you have enough to be doing at the PNG HS.

indianalways

100+ Posts
Rambo said:
PNG HS employee, Why bring up Matt Burnett and his financial business, he and his family have been through enough. What business is it of yours how much money Matt makes???? We are not talking about Faircloth either!!! We are talking about you and your following running down the new administration like a bunch of cry babies. Just for the record, I'm not going away anytime soon.

Burnett's salary is public knowledge. What have they been through?.. He got demoted for not doing his job? Sounds like a good move by the board to me. The board and myself agree there. Who's talking about anyone crying? You have your facts screwed up. Go back to the jungle and leave school business to the adults. Thanks.

bandkid

Staff member
Rambo said:
For a PNG HS employee you have so much hate in your post. Sounds like things might not be going your way now that we have new board members and a new sup. and asst. sup. I didn't ask you to grade my post, I think you have enough to be doing at the PNG HS.

If you're referring to me, I'm sorry to inform you that you're sorely mistaken my friend. I am not a PN-GHS employee. Only a student.

But if you're so confident that you know who I am, why don't you post what you think my name is? Come on. You know you want to. Let her loose! :popcorn:

Rambo

You really have nerve, I think he is one of your coworkers and you want to say he got demoted for not doing his job. Sounds like you are not a very loyal coworker.
Backstabber, I would have to say.

indianalways

100+ Posts
Rambo said:
You really have nerve, I think he is one of your coworker and you want to say he got demoted for not doing his job. Sounds like you are not a very loyal coworker.
Backstabber, I would have to say.

The difference between Rambo and his associates is that his associates are capable of having a little class while defending their position on an issue. Rambo is incapable of deciphering the difference between class and the filth that he lays in.

**Disclaimer, I assume Rambo is male due to the lack of hygiene displayed in his posts.

bandkid

Staff member
indianalways said:
**Disclaimer, I assume Rambo is male due to the lack of hygiene displayed in his posts.

I'm going to take that statement with a grain of salt. ;D

Rambo

I really seem to find it funny, you can put down Matt Burnett, his coaches and their families and you worked with them. You sound like a backstabber! And you seem really are angry because someone else didn't move up the ladder. I wonder if he was doing his job????? HHHHMMMMMM

indianalways

100+ Posts
Rambo said:
I really seem to find it funny, you can put down Matt Burnett, his coaches and their families and you worked with them. You sound like a backstabber! And you seem really are angry because someone else didn't move up the ladder. I wonder if he was doing his job????? HHHHMMMMMM

I'm not a coach, I didn't work with them. I have nothing against the man, but to say "he was treated wrong" is naive. You obviously have no knowledge past what you hear at the local bar, and we all know how true that gossip is.

bandkid

Staff member
Rambo said:
I'm not talking to you bank kid, I'm talking to the other idiot.

Well, Rambo, I'd like to thank you for a couple of pretty good laughs.

On that note, I'm going to bed.

Rambo

Cause?????? In my honest opinion, your just angry because the community is not helping your cause or your pocket book.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores