Head Dress Boxes for Indianette Cap., Lt. & Indian Twirlers

Status
Not open for further replies.

indianalways

100+ Posts
Rambo said:
Sounds like all this is hitting pretty close to home, PNG HS employee.

I am capable of making a fully rational and intelligent post based on what i know to be truth. You, on the other hand, make emotional, misguided, and mostly completely fabricated posts to spread propaganda in favor of your friends. You have to lack a certain amount of intelligence to continue to foam at the mouth the way you do. It takes a mature individual to step back from a situation and say "Ya know, my friends didn't get the job done and what happened was because they didn't fulfill the requirements of the job description" and you, Rambo, are incapable of doing that. In fact, three of our board members are incapable of doing that. My friend didn't get the Supt. job, but you know what Rambo? I know he's doing his job better than anyone else could, and his day will come soon. That's more than you can say for your friends.

Rambo

I guess you think you are insulting me, but think again we are actually laughing at you and your interest.

Rambo

It is just my honest opinion from other members of the NDN Nation, not everyone thinks the little man get's his job done.

indianalways

100+ Posts
Rambo said:
It is just my honest opinion from other members of the NDN Nation, not everyone thinks the little man get his job done.

And please tell us what you and the other bar patrons "think" (haha) the job is? Please, enlighten the rest of us who aren't as smart (drunk) as you and the other patrons.

Rambo

What the heck are you talking about? I have already said I don't frequent your bar.

Karma in Indian religions is the concept of "action" or "deed", understood as that which causes the entire cycle of cause and effect

indianalways

100+ Posts
Rambo said:
What the heck are you talking about? I have already said I don't frequent your bar.

Karma in Indian religions is the concept of "action" or "deed", understood as that which causes the entire cycle of cause and effect

Ohhhh, I get it now. I'm sorry.
Your daughter wasn't good enough to make JV cheerleader?..or the volleyball team?
"Big Cav" should be embarrassed to have jerks like you as his support system.

Rambo

It is only in my opinion and just asking are you in the dark or under a desk als? It's too late to change your ways, get over it and don't forget I have a truck

indianalways

100+ Posts
Rambo said:
It is only in my opinion and just asking are you in the dark or under a desk als? It's too late to change your ways, get over it and don't forget I have a truck

No answer..again. What an embarrassment. Your poor family, they have to live with you.
Luckily, my boss' job isn't directed by what you and the other patrons think. Considering you aren't involved in any day to day operations..

BTW, i bet people LOVE you at your job. Haha........that's my joke for the night everyone.

Rambo

Some of your post are off the wall and I think you are so bitter that you really don't know what you are saying. You are not getting the big picture and giving up. Don't ever forget the cause is over. VICTORY for PNGISD

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Rambo said:
I guess you think you are insulting me, but think again we are actually laughing at you and your interest.

Who is we? A specific group or multiple personalities?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores