Hearing some Rumors!!!

RealIndian1209

I need some help seeing if this information is true. Just heard today because of Coach fairclothe's policy some kids got kicked off the team for grades at the end of last year. Some of those kids passed all year till the last 6 weeks. Just sounds crazy that we aren't trying to motivate these kids by some other means, then booting them out. I heard of one that's going to be a senior next year and played on varsity last year just enrolled at Nederland because of this.

Is Runnels going to be able to play I keep hearing a torn ACL?

Did the Hawk kid move?

These were topics I heard today and hope they are all false. If they are true then this year might be a little rougher then I thought. Not trying to stir anything up, just want to know the truth.

RealIndian1209

Well nm, I just read where Hauck moved to the Austin area, that sucks for us. The Hightower kid from my understanding was kicked off, did not quit. Hopefully Jace R injury isn't bad

bark

1,000+ Posts
RealIndian1209 said:
Well nm, I just read where Hauck moved to the Austin area, that sucks for us. The Hightower kid from my understanding was kicked off, did not quit. Hopefully Jace R injury isn't bad
From what I was told at the gym by a OL dad was--
Hauxk moved to Austin 4 weeks before school was out-- makes no sense but don't know why
Runnels out for good
Sultz out till at least the playoffs
Langston out first couple of games McDonald to replace him
Hightower kick off for breaking the failing 2 six weeks rule in a year
No way Fairclothe would let hi go to Ned. Can block for athletic reasons
WaaaaY to small on defense. Linebackers 200 or less DL small too
Not much returning on OL, rb and Qb. Jr varsity doesn't count even though he may develop into greatness.
Might be a developing year to bring up the 10th, 11th graders for a run next year or the next?

hookem14

100+ Posts
Talked to a few of the players last night, and they happened to bring up this message board. They seemed to get a real kick out some of the threads on here. They particularly liked the kind words and especially the always positive comments by some!

Png5449

If you're saying this kid is going to be a senior next year and played on Varsity he was a sophomore last year. Only English Johnson Hughes Bost and Lebouf played as sophomores others got bumped up during playoffs, but none of those kids are going to Nederland. This team will do just fine depise all the rumors. This team will probably have the most speed in a long time and will be exciting to watch

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores