Height Weight statistics

bryajer

How do I get height and weight statistics for the Indians. Every year these have been shown until now. They are not even on the programs at the games.

ndnsrock44

100+ Posts
I am sure if the coaches wanted this info public, they would have made it available. They probably want to keep it private. Just a guess.

VegasNDN

The information being left out of the programs is not an accident. It's a great strategy on BF's part. If you want to know how big our boys are, you'll find out when you line up across from them. If you want to know how strong Harmon is, ask the linebacker he just ran over. If you are not quite sure how big our O-Line is, ask the defensive linemen that can't seem to get past the line of scrimmage. I think it's a brilliant move!!

bryajer

Pretty lame. The opposing team will have the stats. The only ones who won't have them will be the fans. The stats have been in programs since Indian football began. It is of great interest to fans. Now all of a sudden some genius thinks he has a better idea. Ridiculous.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
bryajer said:
Pretty lame. The opposing team will have the stats. The only ones who won't have them will be the fans. The stats have been in programs since Indian football began. It is of great interest to fans. Now all of a sudden some genius thinks he has a better idea. Ridiculous.
It's not uncommon for high school teams to not list height and weight. And there is no way for opposing teams to access that information.

bryajer

Plenty of ways to access the information. It is just a little harder to get. Dallas Davis is 6'5" and 260 lbs. How did I get that if there is no way to access the information?

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
By reading the newspaper and listening to the radio broadcast. Sure that's possible with some of the players.
But filling in the entire roster is a different story.

yankeedawg

500+ Posts
bryajer said:
Plenty of ways to access the information. It is just a little harder to get. Dallas Davis is 6'5" and 260 lbs. How did I get that if there is no way to access the information?

Ha!! that's misinformation and YOU bought into it. He is really 5-4 1/2 and weighs 117 pounds, soaking wet!! ;D

bryajer

Your comment fits your name. It is a rediculous argument. The size and weight data has been on programs forever, until this year. It is information the fans like to see. I believe it is not on the programs because it takes time and effort to do it. No coach ever has used this data to change or make his game plan. They make game plans based on hours of watching game film and from scouting information.

pngfan1

Most coaches used to fudge the numbers to the high side, just a mental thing. There is no need to have it listed.

NDN06

100+ Posts
We just came off and AMAZING season and you're upset because you don't know how tall and how much each player weighs?!??! :huh:

You're right about one thing... it probably does take time and effort to get the correct information out there, but if that extra time and effort was spent throughout the season to keep our Indians winning then I could care less how tall our players are. I'm glad the effort was put into improving the team.

We are blessed with talented coaches and players, and I applaud their every effort this season, it really paid off!
Way to go INDIANS and thank you for such an exciting season! :clap:

ndn78

100+ Posts
bryajer - :thud: Get a life, there isn't any high school, college or pro roster that has accurate info, just because a newspaper article says some numbers you think that's accurate. :crazy:

Indian99

500+ Posts
bryajer said:
Your comment fits your name. It is a rediculous argument. The size and weight data has been on programs forever, until this year. It is information the fans like to see. I believe it is not on the programs because it takes time and effort to do it. No coach ever has used this data to change or make his game plan. They make game plans based on hours of watching game film and from scouting information.

Who really cares?

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores