Heres your final verdict on next years Helmets

Cozmo

PNGIndianFan06 said:
Cozmo said:
I was told there will be a spring game and it will be Friday May 22nd.

That is exciting...will it be in the afternoon or evening? If it is advertised, I am sure there would be a huge crowd. Everyone is so pumped!

Not sure will try to find out.

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
lu cards said:
all the leg work has been done to start an athletic booster club.its in the hands of the district.all indications are that everyone is behind it but some tweaking may need to be done.shouldnt be long before its up and running.

Who's doing this "legwork" and who's in charge of getting it started? Enquiring minds want to know.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
A few years back the high school admins were all for a full athletics booster club. MB seemed to be the gate keeper on that effort though.

Funny that band, soccer, softball and maybe other sports have had support groups in place for years.

lu cards

100+ Posts
PNG Proud said:
lu cards said:
all the leg work has been done to start an athletic booster club.its in the hands of the district.all indications are that everyone is behind it but some tweaking may need to be done.shouldnt be long before its up and running.

Who's doing this "legwork" and who's in charge of getting it started? Enquiring minds want to know.
i dont have permission from those people so im not going to name names.a group of like minded individuals have gotten together,done a lot of research and meet with coach faircloth.its in the hands of the district(uil rules)to decide on how to proceed.

ndnwarrior

Whatever I can do to help getting the booster club up and running, please PM me or give info on site. I think its a GREAT idea and want to get involved. :clap:

pngfan93

1,000+ Posts
ndnwarrior said:
Whatever I can do to help getting the booster club up and running, please PM me or give info on site. I think its a GREAT idea and want to get involved. :clap:

Count me in also.

Cozmo

Cozmo said:
PNGIndianFan06 said:
Cozmo said:
I was told there will be a spring game and it will be Friday May 22nd.

That is exciting...will it be in the afternoon or evening? If it is advertised, I am sure there would be a huge crowd. Everyone is so pumped!

Not sure will try to find out.

JV will play @ 6pm and Varsity @ 7:30

lu cards

100+ Posts
pngfan93 said:
ndnwarrior said:

Count me in also.
info on how to get involved should be out in 2 or 3 weeks.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores