HEROES AMONG US!

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
There's a great article in the PNG Tribune about two young men that saved a man from drowning on the Neches River last week! Both are football players, one on varsity and one on JV! It would be great to see these two young men honored at our next home game, which happens to be MCM!! Maybe someone can post the link, I couldn't get it to work!

pngmom4

500+ Posts
very nice article. These boys sound like they have been raised in good Christian homes. Their parents should be proud.

thetestament

Wow!! What a great story. This is the type of news that should make the Beaumont Enterprise and PANews front page. Praise God for these two young men.

purplewarrior

Chief Touch The Clouds
These are the kind of young men I would want to rescue me! Not just anyone can pull a grown man soaking wet into a boat. Congratulations to these two.You never know where Honor,Pride,and Tradition will show up!Thank the Lord they were in the right place at the right time.

lu cards

100+ Posts
i had the pleasure of scaring the heck out of both these boys one night on sara jane road.ill never forget the look in kf's face.these are both fine young men that we can all be proud of.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores