Hey Indian fans.....for what its worth.....re: Craig Stump

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
NDNS81 said:
IndianFan said:
I wouldn't care if he's on 'the list', best friend of a school board member, or requires a secret handshake to negotiate with. If he's the best for the job I hope they do everything they can to hire the new coach.

I think you are missing my point. We went thru all this crap not because of Stump, but another applicant. The whole AG thing and added expense (for your info, just because you have an attorney on retainer does not mean that you don't get billed for the work that they have to do - it is not free) for someone that is not even on the list. I know, I know - it doesn't matter, in the grand scheme of things we will soon have a new coach and FOOTBALL can begin- that's all that matters. It's not your money they are wasting.

No one has gone through anything. A hiring process is underway and people are waiting. The media and message boards have trumped this up. Relax, it will be done soon.

What's going on in PNGISD is small potatoes. Since living in my district we've had a couple of $800M bonds. And there is likely another on the horizon. It's not nearly as bad as you think in Port Neches.

badndn

500+ Posts
NDNS81 said:
Thanks for the input - but you are in Groves and there is a very different opinion here in PN, so please don't say majority. If added expense for no good reason is ok with you then that is fine - but it is not ok with me. Uping the salary to get a good coach is ok with me. This has nothing to do with WHO we get, however how he was obtained.

Guess what homer, I get out of Groves pretty regularly! Imagine that. As a mater of fact, I work in PN and most people I talk to on a regular bases are from PN!

Again get proof of the extra expenses before you spout off and ask for someones head.

What is your problem with how he was obtained? Please explain, since to this point no one has been obtained and nothing hass been done that is not done in every ISD in Texas.

Besides this is a Football Forum. Take your BS Board issues to the CC Forum where they belong.

NONS81

badndn said:
NDNS81 said:
Thanks for the input - but you are in Groves and there is a very different opinion here in PN, so please don't say majority. If added expense for no good reason is ok with you then that is fine - but it is not ok with me. Uping the salary to get a good coach is ok with me. This has nothing to do with WHO we get, however how he was obtained.

Guess what homer, I get out of Groves pretty regularly! Imagine that. As a mater of fact, I work in PN and most people I talk to on a regular bases are from PN!

Again get proof of the extra expenses before you spout off and ask for someones head.

What is your problem with how he was obtained? Please explain, since to this point no one has been obtained and nothing hass been done that is not done in every ISD in Texas.

Besides this is a Football Forum. Take your BS Board issues to the CC Forum where they belong.

Homer? That's nice, real nice.

I never asked for anyone's head - I asked questions. (everyone can ask for MB's head,but not the board, ok got it). As far as getting out of Groves, I was mainly thinking of community talk, neighbors, that sort of thing. Don't have to get your panties in a knot, jeezzz. Completely taken out of context.

I will have to wait until the next board minutes come out for proof. Copy of expenditures in board packet. No one cares anyway.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores