huge game at reservation tuesday

lu cards

100+ Posts
png plays livingston tomorrow night at the rez with a playoff spot on the line.a png win coupled with a lumberton loss(play ozen)will give the indians the 4th seed.this would be the 4th playoff trip for png in its history.

tj2png

This will be the second time in three years that PNG will have made the play-offs in Basketball. Lets get out and support our team.

G O I N D I A N S

bark

1,000+ Posts
tj2png said:
This will be the second time in three years that PNG will have made the play-offs in Basketball. Lets get out and support our team.

G O I N D I A N S
???????????????????????????
we all should be at the games - I will - as Coach Abel is there for the love of the game.

90NDN

500+ Posts
Pat is good people..he's from the same town I'm from in Illinois where basketball was what football is to PNG (our former high school had won 2 straight championships going 64-0 in back to back years). I will never forget the first day of school I attended and Pat picked me up and showed me around school as he has moved here one year prior to me. Wow that was along time ago.

bandkid

Staff member
One of the best classes I had in high school was Health under Coach Abel. And he can't be a half-bad coach either if there's only a handful of other coaches who have gotten our basketball program to the playoffs before.

bandkid

Staff member
I heard PN-G won, 83-47. Big accomplishment for the boys and Coach Abel. Very glad they've got the chance for post-season success.

TexasTech84

My family and I were at the game last night and PNG basketball look awesome. Congrats to Head Coach Pat Abel, coaching staff and the entire 2012-13 Varsity basketball team on a job well done. Making the playoff in a very tough district is an accomplishment in itself. Good Luck to all in the next round.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores