Huntsville Hornets Vs. Port Neches-Groves Indians

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Only thing I’ve heard is it’s an ankle injury and not his knee. Take that heresay for what it’s worth...

Usedtocould

2,000+ Posts
IndianFan said:
Only thing I’ve heard is it’s an ankle injury and not his knee. Take that heresay for what it’s worth...
Also what I’ve been hearing. I usually try to spot what orthopedic test they’re doing during attending to injuries. To me it seemed like they were doing the ACL test when they called for the cart so that scared me at the time. So hearing that it is ankle was a relief unless they found an avulsion fracture which it seems like it’s not that either. Of course the worst case of all of them would be Achilles tear which also seems to be out. Thank goodness. Most ankle sprains are 4-6 weeks according to severity.

90NDN

500+ Posts
Anyone have the status of RJ? Is he okay and was it just a minor sprained ankle? I haven't been able to find anything out.
Thanks,

Mr. Buddy Garrity

#TitanNation #TitanTempo Twitter: @MrBuddyGarrity
If the injury was worst than originally thought we all would've heard about it by now. He'll be fine.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores