I apologize for the short notice, but...

bandkid

Staff member
The Region X UIL Marching Competition is today at LC-M stadium. The Indian Band goes on at 4:00 (just like what was announced at the game last night). Please come out and support us if possible.

yankeedawg

500+ Posts
Unable to attend as wife just had surgery on Thursday but Best of Luck Bandkid (see other thread about contest). Ya'll have our support as you've had in past years. My son drums for the Golden Pride Band...they are PUMPED as well!!

17.gif
17.gif
17.gif
17.gif
17.gif

bandkid

Staff member
yankeedawg said:
Unable to attend as wife just had surgery on Thursday but Best of Luck Bandkid (see other thread about contest). Ya'll have our support as you've had in past years. My son drums for the Golden Pride Band...they are PUMPED as well!!

17.gif
17.gif
17.gif
17.gif
17.gif

Thanks. Congratulations, Nederland. See you next Saturday.

yankeedawg said:

17.gif
17.gif
17.gif
17.gif
17.gif

Congrats Yankeedawg and son!!!!!!!!! We'll see you next Saturday :woot:

PurplePrideBandRulez

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores