Idea??

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
I was talking to a friend the other day and she said she was trying to get a few people together for some tailgating for the rest of the games. This got me to thinking. What if the Booster Club could organize one big tailgate? Maybe sale links, chips, drinks, and spirit items. It would be a GREAT fundraiser for the BC. Maybe buy the INDIAN flags with the money that's raised. I know it's too late for this game but maybe next? I'll be the first to volunteer to help!

MOM2INDIANS

500+ Posts
What time are the gates opening Saturday? Plan to be there extra early to get in line...so some tailgating would be awesome...make the time go by quicker.

pngmom4

500+ Posts
great idea NDNMOM91. I would also be willing to help. Which of the new elected officers is going to be in charge of fundraising?

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
Gates open at 6 Saturday.

I'm not sure who is in charge of fundraising. I guess we could find out at next BC meeting. First we gotta win this week but I was just thinking how neat it would be to have a BIG tailgate party at the next game...INDIAN NATION style! Now I'm sure we'd have to get approval from whatever stadium we end up at...they may want people to spend money at their concessions but it's worth a shot. If nothing else it's something to look into for next year.

I have heard some people plan on tailgating this week.

OldEagle

500+ Posts
NDNmom91 said:
Gates open at 6 Saturday.

I'm not sure who is in charge of fundraising. I guess we could find out at next BC meeting. First we gotta win this week but I was just thinking how neat it would be to have a BIG tailgate party at the next game...INDIAN NATION style! Now I'm sure we'd have to get approval from whatever stadium we end up at...they may want people to spend money at their concessions but it's worth a shot. If nothing else it's something to look into for next year.

I have heard some people plan on tailgating this week.

The gates open at 6pm? That is only one hour before kickoff.

squaw

1,000+ Posts
I'm on the same page you are, Old Eagle! If they opened the gates at 5:30 for our 7:30 game last week, doesn't it make sense that they'd open the gates at 5:00 for our 7:00 game?

90NDN

500+ Posts
Southlake Carroll does this everygame...I went to one of their games this year @Coppell and they were out in full force. I think it's a great idea for the BC to do something where they they sell links etc at the home games.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores