INDIAN FANS

2weeter

We have season tickets, somewhere in section D, but prefer to sit next to the band. Our oldest is pretty funny dancing to the "House Quake." That being said, I realize we are in the general admission section. I know kids are there. I know when they group up the fall into a different behavior mode. To be honest, they're not REALLY that bad. Yes they get up and move too much. Yes some of them have no idea what's going on during the game. All and all, they seem to be OK. I have turned and given them the "Dad" look. I have stopped them from sliding down the handrail or sitting in the walkway. The kids have responded very politely and respectfully. These are our kids and they know right from wrong. I would much rather have them in the student section than mixed with the season tickets. At away games, it seems I'm standing up to let a kid or teen out of the row as much as I do for Cherokee. Enjoy the game and trust your kids. From what I've seen from most of them, they will be great Indians.

Indianette78

I agree with you 2weeter that most kids are good kids. And I'm not talking about regular "kid behavior." What I'm talking about is kids rough housing in the stands where they fall on top of me, or sit on top of me with 5 kids squeezing into 2 seats and cursing like sailors when there are little ones all around them listening to every word that's said. Using the F word and more when they more than know better. That's the behavior that I couldn't take any more. There's NO EXCUSE for that kind of misbehavior in my book!!!!

NDN NATION

100+ Posts
Indianette78 said:
I agree with you 2weeter that most kids are good kids. And I'm not talking about regular "kid behavior." What I'm talking about is kids rough housing in the stands where they fall on top of me, or sit on top of me with 5 kids squeezing into 2 seats and cursing like sailors when there are little ones all around them listening to every word that's said. Using the F word and more when they more than know better. That's the behavior that I couldn't take any more. There's NO EXCUSE for that kind of misbehavior in my book!!!!

That is when I am a parent would tell them that they need to stop talking like that or go sit some where else. I have said that before and will say it again to anyone kid or grown up who uses foul language around my child or any child or that matter. It is unacceptable and I won't tolerate it. I also give a pretty mean stare.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores