Indian Football All Day Saturday!

PNGfan

100+ Posts
I know this belongs in the youth section, but I wanted ndn fans to see. Saturday, PNG has a peewee team ( 7&8 year olds) and a junior team (9&10) playing in the STJFL Superbowl!! The peewee team is 10-0 and playing at 10 am, junior team is 11-0 and plays at 3 PM. Both games are at Lamar University stadium against WOS. You can watch those two games before heading over to the "Butch" to watch varsity destroy Dayton! A whole day of PNG dominating SETX!

squaw

1,000+ Posts
PNGfan said:
I know this belongs in the youth section, but I wanted ndn fans to see. Saturday, PNG has a peewee team ( 7&8 year olds) and a junior team (9&10) playing in the STJFL Superbowl!! The peewee team is 10-0 and playing at 10 am, junior team is 11-0 and plays at 3 PM. Both games are at Lamar University stadium against WOS. You can watch those two games before heading over to the "Butch" to watch varsity destroy Dayton! A whole day of PNG dominating SETX!
I would love to go but am not giving anyone any $$$$ that won't even return telephone calls from our coach.

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
Congrats to both teams! Even though I'm not happy with Lamar for snubbing our coach, I think these little guys deserve our support, and I'm planning on going to do just that and hopefully they will look up and see a sea of purple cheering them on!

badndn

500+ Posts
squaw said:
PNGfan said:
I would love to go but am not giving anyone any $$$$ that won't even return telephone calls from our coach.
And what does this have to do with 7 thru 10 year old PNG athletes??? Lets punish them for the sins of Lamar??? ::)

HighChief2008

squaw said:
PNGfan said:

What exactly does that mean?

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores