Indian Spirit 2010

pngfan93

1,000+ Posts
Heard today that the new Indian Spirit will be Brandon Provost, but I have not yet been able to confirm. Anyone else heard this?

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Perhaps I may have miscounted, but I believe the 2010 Indian Spirit, Brandon Provost, will be the 50th Indian Spirit ... a 50-year TRADITION still going strong. It is an honor to represent PN-GISD, the students of PN-G HS, the alumni, fans, and all of those that recognize the proud history of our nation's Native Americans. Sounds like a lot of responsibility for a high school student -- and it is -- but, all of the PN-G students who have served as Indian Spirit in the past have done so proudly as a symbol of PN-G's honor, pride, and tradition. Good luck to the 2010 Indian Spirit, Brandon Provost.

Go Indians. Peace.

badndn

500+ Posts
It's great the way that the PNG School Mascot is considered a big accomplishment and is respected. 99.9% of all other HS Mascots goes to whoever will wear the costume!

Congratulations Brandon! You are the envy of many!

squaw

1,000+ Posts
badndn said:
It's great the way that the PNG School Mascot is considered a big accomplishment and is respected. 99.9% of all other HS Mascots goes to whoever will wear the costume!

Congratulations Brandon! You are the envy of many!
Brandon "danced" me down the aisle of my granddaugher's wedding so I can vouch that he can dance! lol

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores