INDIANS...Are you ready for some football??

indianforever

100+ Posts
I am so excited....I can't wait to be under those stands and see those Indians march by...I am ready for some Indian football!!!

prepballfan

There's No Place Like The Reservation Friday Night
Staff member
You and me both. A guy at work told me this past sunday was the last this year without any football. I say bring it on..........

IBLEEDPURPLE

1,000+ Posts
:helmet:

Can't wait to see how improved the team is this year! Looking for great things from PN-G over the next three-four years!!!

Scalp em!

prepballfan

Staff member
IBLEEDPURPLE said:
:helmet:

Can't wait to see how improved the team is this year! Looking for great things from PN-G over the next three-four years!!!

Scalp em!
I truly believe they will

NDN Forever

Picking up equipment today and tomorrow! Monday can't get here quick enough. Who's gonna join me for coffee at 6am Monday moring at The Reservation? It's time to get this party started. Our Indians are gonna surprise some teams this year!!!

bbmom77

NDN Forever said:
Picking up equipment today and tomorrow! Monday can't get here quick enough. Who's gonna join me for coffee at 6am Monday moring at The Reservation? It's time to get this party started. Our Indians are gonna surprise some teams this year!!!

I'm seriously thinking about watching a little Monday morning...I can hardly wait for Friday nights!! :rocks: :helmet:

NDN Forever

Come on down 1977, I can promise there'll be a good number of people there with us. I think the first day for contact is on Friday, the 9th.

NDN Forever

I got to go to the 6am practice. Couldn't stay for the 8am. Offensively looking very sharp. These guys have been in Faircloth's system since middle school, so they looked very good running routes, blocking assignments, passing. I can't wait for Friday when the pads come on!! :shout:

PNGDAD15

Has anyone heard anything about how the defense is looking so far? All the paper and TV are talking about is offense.

prepballfan

Staff member
Went to practice this morning..... The offense looked pretty darn good very few balls hit the ground when I was there. The QB's are very talented and do not miss often. The running back situation looks to be very much improved. Halfin looks fast and strong. Wardlow was running well also. The WR core is probably one of our strong points this season young and very atheletic. I like what I see in the offense think they will surprise alot of people. Did not get a look at the defense was watching the offense.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores