INDIANS DISTRICT CHAMPS!!!!

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
WOW!! What a game!! Stupid me chose to get a head start of the crowd after Centrals last touch down and missed Dunbars run... :thud:! Oh well, I won't make that mistake again! Way to go Big Purple and that never say die attitude...enjoy the victory...you deserve it!

PNG NDN Fan

1,000+ Posts
Staff member
NDNmom91 said:
WOW!! What a game!! Stupid me chose to get a head start of the crowd after Centrals last touch down and missed Dunbars run... :thud:! Oh well, I won't make that mistake again! Way to go Big Purple and that never say die attitude...enjoy the victory...you deserve it!

You can watch it tomorrow like us out-of-towners :)

NDN01

:rocks: One of the best football games I have ever seen. Go Indians It's playoff time :rocks:

NDN79

500+ Posts
A W E S O M E J O B I N D I A N S ! ! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Here's an appropriate blast from the past. This was played every week in the Indian field house back in the mid 70s.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sogKUx_q7ig

Cheermom4

500+ Posts
Congrats boys you fought hard and didn't ever give up. You have made us even more proud. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

NDNband69

500+ Posts
Two Pics.

Indians District Champions pose for pics with Coach Faircloth holding the trophy!
DSCF8150.jpg

Some Indians pose.....#8 Dre.....WOW!
DSCF8174.jpg

bandkid

Staff member
San Antonio, here we come, guns blazing. :machinegun: :guns: :pistols:

And we'll be back in August.

PNGIndian75

100+ Posts
GREAT JOB INDIANS! :clap:[flash=200,200][/flash] There is no limit to what you can accomplish when you never give up. Good luck in your 2nd season (playoffs).

Xcrystalbeachbum

100+ Posts
Congrats Indians on being 10-0 and winning the District Championship!

This is a talented and special team that knows how to win. Can you say "State Champs"?
I feel it coming. :hook:

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
Yep, one game at time! We did have some mistakes that almost cost us the game...but them boys never quit..which is what PNG is all about! Now, let's focus on Barber's Hill!!

pngfan93

1,000+ Posts
Congrats on 10-0!! I had a feeling when the new staff was hired that this was going to be something really special, but I knew it was going to take time for the new system to get in place. I honestly thought we would be 2-1 going into district, and maybe 8-2 going into playoffs. Great job by coaches and players for doing what had to be done to make the transition smooth and getting the new system in place to a level that put us at 10-0 undisputed district champions!!

Everybody always says, when you when it is attributed to the players and when you lose it is attributed to the coaches. I'd like to take this time to say that we are 10-0 because we have a coaching staff that is unmatched by any in this area and because we have players that were willing to give it their all learning the system and performing during the games. The come back against Central was the icing on the cake (so far). Many teams would have given up and let Central pull away in the second half.

bandkid

Staff member
NDN4Life said:
This goes for everyday but.....IT IS A GREAT DAY TO BE AN INDIAN

Mr. Keith's exact words after the Livingston game. I'm sure he repeated them last night.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
On the way to building the BEST football program in SE Texas. And this is just season 1.

pngfan93

1,000+ Posts
http://video.kfdm.com/m/27298442/pn-g-perfect-in-20-4a.htm

I missed the post game show as many of us did. Here it is.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores