Administrator
Staff member
Nice chant at the end by the players... :thumbsup:

"WHO ARE WE? PN-G!",
"WHO ARE WE? PN-G!",
"WHO ARE WE? PN-G!"...

NDN79

500+ Posts
Here's hoping that the Indian players get to repeat that chant 6 more times!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

PNGROW4650YRDLN

100+ Posts
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Congrats to the awesome #1 District Champs - PNG INDIANS and the awesome coaches. The game was both exciting and nail biting. The last 45 seconds and 2 O/T's were probably the most exciting football I have ever witnessed and I've been watching PNG football a long time. I did not have the privilege of getting to attend either of the state playoff games in the 70's, but I'd have to say if it was anymore exciting that Friday night's game - my voice and heart probably can't stand it. I would like to congratulate the fans for staying in the game with the team. Most of the folks in the upper section near the 50 yard. line cheered the entire game. I think the fans stepped it up a notch in the 4th. quarter. My voice is shot - just hope I get it back by Friday night. Previously I quoted A&M's slogan of the 12th. man. In our case, it's the 12th. INDIAN and I'm proud to be one. Look forward to seeing the same excitement and enthusiasm this week. So come on fans be proud, stand up and bring on the noise for the guys this week. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Indianette75

What a game! What a team! Congratulations to the team, coaches, and everyone who supports them. A job well done. Be proud.

dayton1

From a Dayton fan... congratulations to the Indians on a fantastic season. I hope we see you guys in the Regional Finals. Good luck! One game at a time.

Cheermom4

500+ Posts
dayton1 said:
From a Dayton fan... congratulations to the Indians on a fantastic season. I hope we see you guys in the Regional Finals. Good luck! One game at a time.

Thanks, Dayton fan.

That is how our coaches and boys are taking them......one game at a time. It hasn't failed us yet.

NDN79

500+ Posts
Thanks Dayton1 for the congrats. Good Luck to Dayton and maybe we will have an ALL PURPLE play-off game! :clap:

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores