INDIANS NATION ARE PROUD OF YOU GUYS!

attakapandn

100+ Posts
CONGRATS TO THE PLAYERS ON A GREATS SEASON! I FOR ONE AM VERY PROUD OF YOU GUYS! YA'LL NEVER GAVE UP!! TO ME YOU ALL ARE WINNERS IN MY BOOK!! HOLD YOUR HEAD UP AND WALK PROUND CAUSE YOU ARE PNG INDIANS!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

bandkid

Staff member
Agreed. The team has nothing to be ashamed of. The same team that some thought wouldn't even make the playoffs halfway through the season turned things around and brought PN-G its deepest playoff run in eleven years. There's no shame in that.

shovelhead

100+ Posts
I dont know what to add to what others have said, but I too, am proud of the ways these young men played this season. They left it all on the field this year. Way to go Indians!

NDN53547781

shovelhead said:
I dont know what to add to what others have said, but I too, am proud of the ways these young men played this season. They left it all on the field this year. Way to go Indians!

I AM SO PROUD INDIANS. START OFF WAS A LITTLE SLOW BUT ON MY GOSH WHAT AN ENDING. YOUR HAVE IMPROVED EACH GAME THIS SEASON. AND IT HAS BEEN A GREAT SEASON. THANK YOU TEAM AND THAN YOU COACH FAIRCLOTH AND COACHES FOR THE HOURS YOU HAVE ALL SPENT TOGETHER. ONLY ABOUT 8 MONTHS UNTIL TICKETS WILL BE ON SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NDN53547781

ndnwarrior

I'm very proud of the Indians. You are exemplary athletes. You never gave up last night, which is the true sign of a champion that exhibits profound character. Hold your heads high and never look back. All 8,000 Indian fans last night witnessed the HONOR....PRIDE .....TRADITION...of PNG played out before our very eyes. To each of you, I pray God's blessings as you continue your respective journeys. You have made this INDIAN and thousands of others extremely PROUD. Peace.

NDN79

500+ Posts
AWESOME JOB INDIANS!! We believed in you, but more importantly you believed in yourselves! GREAT SEASON!! Only thing left to say:

WHO ARE WE ?

P N G ! ! !

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

purplewarrior

Chief Touch The Clouds
Wow what an incredible season! Can't say enough about the hearts of this 2010 Indian Team!Thanks so much for all of the memories created for myself and my family by everyone. My children will never forget the band ,Cheerleaders,Indianettes and Indian Spirit that took the time to stop and share.I will never forget the look on there faces.I highly recommend joining the booster club met so many nice people working hard for these kids! As far as the coach is concerned Brandon Faircloth exemplifies a true leader on and off the field! Thank you coaches for all of the behind the scene work that the rest of us do not see. Can't wait to lose my voice in 2011 !!! Congratulations Indians !!! Allways Honor Pride and Tradition!

Proud Band Mom

100+ Posts
Thanks to all our coaches, sponsors, and teachers for giving their time and talent into developing our students. You worked hard to bring out the best in them and taught them to bring out the very best of themselves. Thank you students for working so hard to make a memorable season! Your music, cheers, plays, dances, etc. were the best we have seen in years! You have left a great legacy!

To our football team - this is the season I will always remember. Your heart is as tremendous as your efforts.

Be very proud of your accomplishments! We are.

PNGROW4650YRDLN

100+ Posts
Can't add much to what the others have said. Thanks to the team and coaches for the awesome ride you took us on this year. Thanks for the memories you helped to create for us fans and more importantly for yourselves, your team mates and your families. Those are the kind of memories that last a lifetime.

NDNBand06

Missed most of the games this year, but WHAT A SEASON!!!!! My Wife and I are ready for the first game next year.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores