Interesting Rumor

squaw

1,000+ Posts
lucards02 said:
Non District should be PAM(TJ), WO-S, and either West Brook or Kelly...little travel, history and decent stadiums when we go there
Sorry, but i bow to Coach Faircloths decisions. He stated, in his own words, that he tried to find the hardest pre-season games he could find to ensure we are ready for district play. I understand Crosby is tough and so is Texas City (although I am not too sure if TC is that tough or just plays dirty).

IBLEEDPURPLE

1,000+ Posts
I would like to see Friendswood on the Non-District schedule. They seem to have put together a great program there and are consistently competitive in 4-A.

HighChief2008

squaw said:
lucards02 said:
Non District should be PAM(TJ), WO-S, and either West Brook or Kelly...little travel, history and decent stadiums when we go there
Sorry, but i bow to Coach Faircloths decisions. He stated, in his own words, that he tried to find the hardest pre-season games he could find to ensure we are ready for district play. I understand Crosby is tough and so is Texas City (although I am not too sure if TC is that tough or just plays dirty).

I can understand him wanting to find the best pre-district opponnets. I think PAM would be a nice addition though. WOS isn't as tough as they used to be IMO. I wouldn't mind seeing maybe getting a game with Aldine or even Lake Travis. So the state can see that PNG can in fact "hang with the 'big boys'".

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores