Its time for MADNESS

NDNTime

1,000+ Posts
I posted this during the LCM game...

"The TD by LCM is irrelevant. They couldn't move the ball on our first string. However, I'm still concerned about the secondary. It seemed that LCM missed some open receivers. Ned has some really skilled players at the WR and QB positions. We gotta be careful and we gotta get lots of pressure on the Junior Ned QB"

Hopefully our secondary can get it together because Ned is going to be coming out throwing. I listened to the 1st quarter of the Ned game and they didn't have much of a running game at all. It seemed like they were throwing every play from the spread offense.

yankeedawg

500+ Posts
With both teams coming off nice wins Tuesday night and so fired up for MCM '08, it's going to be ONE HECKUVA game, especially after all the IKE problems. This game should be one for the books IMO. The weather should be football-perfect. Not going to make a prediction on the score. I just hope and pray for an injury free, hard fought competitive game on both sides. I guess after going through IKE and seeing the devastation in BC and down at the beach, it dawns on me that scores of a game aren't really all that important at this point in time. Maybe I'm just mellowing in my advancing age. Good luck to both teams and God bless both communities.

squaw

1,000+ Posts
NDNTime said:
Lets hear your thoughts about the biggest game of the year....EVERY year!!!!
Have y'all read the PA News? See Nederlands "new star" running back? I've never heard of him and neither has friends of mine from Nederland. Is Newmann recruiting somewhere?

akifan94

500+ Posts
squaw said:
NDNTime said:
Lets hear your thoughts about the biggest game of the year....EVERY year!!!!
Have y'all read the PA News? See Nederlands "new star" running back? I've never heard of him and neither has friends of mine from Nederland. Is Newmann recruiting somewhere?

He started at DE last for them opposite Dravantti Johnson.

86ndnfan

yankeedawg said:
With both teams coming off nice wins Tuesday night and so fired up for MCM '08, it's going to be ONE HECKUVA game, especially after all the IKE problems. This game should be one for the books IMO. The weather should be football-perfect. Not going to make a prediction on the score. I just hope and pray for an injury free, hard fought competitive game on both sides. I guess after going through IKE and seeing the devastation in BC and down at the beach, it dawns on me that scores of a game aren't really all that important at this point in time. Maybe I'm just mellowing in my advancing age. Good luck to both teams and God bless both communities.

YOU ARE SO RIGHT! OF THOSE OF US THAT WERE HIT HARD BY THE STORM FEEL THE SAME. i HAVE MET NEDERLAND FANS AT THE LAST 2 GAMES WE PLAYED AND WAS VERY IMPRESSED THAT THEY TOOK THE TIME TO TRAVEL TO OUR AWAY GAMES.

ONE FIGHT, ONE NIGHT, THEN BACK TO FRIENDLY NEIGHBORS.

MAY GOD BLESS ALL OF THE FANS/COACHES/STUDENTS IN ATTENDANCE.

squaw

1,000+ Posts
NDN X said:
cant wait for mcm! and as yankee said, hope it is injury free. Always a great game....
I am so excited that I am already dressed and ready, but family won't leave PN at 3:00! lol I hope this old heart holds out tonight--gotta keep ticking long enough to enjoy our new reservation! lol

pngfan93

1,000+ Posts
This has to be one of the quietest MCMs ever. I guess the storm put everything into perspective. As into PNG football as I am, I find that I am not really thinking about who will win. Rather, I'm just ready to be in the atmosphere that MCM creates. I just hope that the atmosphere isn't subdued. I hope we have injury free hard hitting football with bezerk fans.

On to the game. See y'all on the other side!

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
With the recent tragedy of the hurricane, and the world financial crisis, it's tough not to be distracted.

Good luck to all fans and players tonight. Hope someone takes some photos and video.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores