I've had enough..

indianalways

100+ Posts
..of the bickering on this message board.

It's playoff time and it's time to rally around our team. Let's show everyone that we really are the best community in the state!

I vote we drop the petty arguments and discussions and promote an attitude of excitement and togetherness! Let's rally around all the students, coaches, sponsors, and administration regardless of personal feelings or agendas. Enough of all this BS.
:woohoo:

Go INDIANS!

Proud Band Mom

100+ Posts
Oh yeahhhh!

Take nothing away from the kids, the teachers/coaches/directors, the administrations.

We all love our Indian kids. We just differ on how we want to raise them through our education system. We all want to maintain the very high standards that sets us apart from the other districts across the area, state and country. We all agree we have something very special here.

Let's focus on what we do agree on for these threads and support all our kids in what they do.

Later lets start a different thread that doesn't hinge on any sport or activity that involves the kids and then everyone can duke it out. :punchingbag: :punchingbag:

Right now we need to plan a way to get out flags, decorate our yards, cars etc, wear our playoff shirts and support our kids! GO INDIANS!

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Indianalways, I've been sick of it for MONTHS! But there are just some folks on here that aren't happy unless they're complaining. What a miserable life!

I say, as long as the playoffs last, we, as TRUE Indian fans, only talk positive and support those kids 24/7!

75NDNDB

I totally agree. Have lived out of state for some time and have been on this site for a short while. Was shocked to read some of the posts. Someone was putting another down for the job he held and how much he knew about football. This game is about our boys. They are the ones who have to live with the wins and losses this season for the rest of their lives. I know I have.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores