Jr MCM

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
Can't wait til 7pm Sat for NDN Football? No worries! Head on over to Bulldog Stadium to watch the Allstars from PNGYFL take on the Allstars from NYFL! Games kickoff with Flag @9 and end with Senior at 1:30! That leaves plenty of time to grab a bite to eat and head on over to The Butch!

This will be these lil guys last game of the season and it would be awesome to have a big showing of purple n white out to support the future of INDIAN Football!

bark

1,000+ Posts
Does anybody know who won the Super Bowl last week between the 11/12 year olds from the PNG and Bridge City YFL?

shovelhead

100+ Posts
NDNmom91 said:
Can't wait til 7pm Sat for NDN Football? No worries! Head on over to Bulldog Stadium to watch the Allstars from PNGYFL take on the Allstars from NYFL! Games kickoff with Flag @9 and end with Senior at 1:30! That leaves plenty of time to grab a bite to eat and head on over to The Butch!

This will be these lil guys last game of the season and it would be awesome to have a big showing of purple n white out to support the future of INDIAN Football!
Gotta work this year, but did see some of the Super Bowls last year. I was blown away at what 10-12 year old kids could do on the football field. Really fun games to watch. Good luck to the PNGYFL team!

PNGfan

100+ Posts
shovelhead said:
NDNmom91 said:

Gotta work this year, but did see some of the Super Bowls last year. I was blown away at what 10-12 year old kids could do on the football field. Really fun games to watch. Good luck to the PNGYFL team!
Your right this group of youngsters are very talented. Last year our peewee team 7&8 won the Superbowl, this year the older kids 12U played in the Superbowl, and several of the other PNG teams made the playoffs. These divisions have about 17 teams each. Future is looking bright.

yankeedawg

500+ Posts
NDNmom91 said:

Get a look at some future Bulldogs and Indians :rocks: :rocks:

bark

1,000+ Posts
A friend of mine has a kid in the 6Th grade and was a coach on the 11/12 year old team. He says there is a kid that practiced with the team until at weigh in it was discovered he was too old for YFL but a Coach Cad es said he was going to be the starting QB next year for the 7Th grade team. Says he is BIG and FAST and a great athlete!!

PNGfan

100+ Posts
bark said:
A friend of mine has a kid in the 6Th grade and was a coach on the 11/12 year old team. He says there is a kid that practiced with the team until at weigh in it was discovered he was too old for YFL but a Coach Cad es said he was going to be the starting QB next year for the 7Th grade team. Says he is BIG and FAST and a great athlete!!
He's a beast!

bark

1,000+ Posts
I was told he was a beast too and has a 1/2 brother that goes to Nederland and is goint to transfer to PNG(Brenttree Apts.) Mom works for HEB. The 7th grade kid is, I'm told, the best pure athlete at the MS. Size, speed, and strength etc...

PNGfan

100+ Posts
bark said:
I was told he was a beast too and has a 1/2 brother that goes to Nederland and is goint to transfer to PNG(Brenttree Apts.) Mom works for HEB. The 7th grade kid is, I'm told, the best pure athlete at the MS. Size, speed, and strength etc...

He's in 6th grade. Before he was found to be ineligible, they had a scrimmage after my midlle sons game. When I seen his size, I told my wife that I wanted to watch him for a second. This kid had to play on the line because of his size, but was by far the fastest kid there. He would stand on the outside edge and the other team would run away from him. This kid had the speed to go down the line and tackle the ball carrier before he picked up any yards. This coming from a 6th grade kid. He's going to be amazing if he stays in the district. He's about 5'11 to 6' about 160 lbs. Just watch for him in 7th grade football next year.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores