Just an Idea...

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
How about this week (and the remainder of the season for that matter) we, as Indians, take the high road and not start spouting off how we're gonna whip someone's tail, or any of that stuff. I really don't want to give anyone any bulletin board material, as this has come back to bite us in the past.

Just a thought.

NDN79

500+ Posts
It sounds good in practice, but I believe that if you need bulletin board material to get motivated--then you've lost already. I don't think that we really poor mouth our opponents--we have some good jabs back and forth, but nothing outlandish.

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Oh yeah? Wasn't it last yr, or a few yrs before, in the playoffs, when we were talking some serious smack, and after they handed our rears to us on a platter, it came out in the paper about how much they were motivated by THIS MESSAGE BOARD. I just don't want give anyone any ammo.

1IDPURPLEMONSTER

Sounds great in principle and the ultimate sportsmanship, but was it last year or the year before when, I have forgot his screen name (Jag1) got on here. He talked smack and threw down on here all week, Mr. Mod keep him off of here this week and I think it will be peaceful for you. If he comes on here I don't think many fans will tuck their feathers between their legs and run for the teepee.

pngmom4

500+ Posts
PNG Proud said:
How about this week (and the remainder of the season for that matter) we, as Indians, take the high road and not start spouting off how we're gonna whip someone's tail, or any of that stuff. I really don't want to give anyone any bulletin board material, as this has come back to bite us in the past.

Just a thought.

Amen

PNG NDN Fan

1,000+ Posts
Staff member
More often than not it is the posting on other messageboards by Indian fans that is most embarrassing.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores