JV GAME

bandkid

Staff member
I got to see the first half of the freshman purple game yesterday and was very impressed. PN-G won 22-8, and LC-M's early touchdown wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for a generous conversion from the refs on fourth down. These kids are going to do well for PN-G.

bark

1,000+ Posts
Justafan said:
I think we're still a couple years away
??????????????????????????????????????????
you all should see the PNMS 8th grade A team -LOADED with talent. They have a RB who is unreal -Runnels I think. a kid named Kennell that is hurt, I think and a couple big ole DL's

Justafan

2,000+ Posts
png1977 said:
Justafan said:
I think we're still a couple years away

I don't think it'll be that long...both our jv and freshmen teams are having great seasons

Our JV and Freshman teams have done we'll the past several years. Doesn't always equal success on the vasity level.

png fan for life

I sure hope we see drastic improvement for next year. I don't believe I could handle another year like this one. No disrespect either to our kids. I know they are giving it their all. Its just hard to watch us suffer so bad.

badndn

500+ Posts
JV looked good last night. Impressed with the line play and thought both RBs hit the hole decisively. #27 Halfin reminded me a lot of Bertrand and Harmon before him. Low center of gravity with powerful legs that always move. He may actually have more speed than either of those guys. And he is a Soph.

Longbow

I would like to brag on some guys that many times don't get the recognition that they should. Our JV offensive line. Our JV runningback has gained over 1150 yards and scored 16 touchdowns in only six games running behind these guys. Those are unbelievable stats and those guys deserve a standing ovation. Keep up the good work guys!

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Longbow said:
I would like to brag on some guys that many times don't get the recognition that they should. Our JV offensive line. Our JV runningback has gained over 1150 yards and scored 16 touchdowns in only six games running behind these guys. Those are unbelievable stats and those guys deserve a standing ovation. Keep up the good work guys!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

HonorPrideTradition

:woot:Thanks Longbow for the kind words about our JV O-line. As an o-line mom it's nice to see our boys in the trenches getting some of the recognition they deserve! :woot:

badndn

500+ Posts
Yes the O Line looks good. Don't know all there names, but Soph Guard Taylor Smith is big and athletic.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores