JV Games

NDN X

100+ Posts
Just got word that the JV won in Vidor tonight 20-6. #30 made at least 2 of the 3 touchdowns. Offensive line was crushing Vidor's defense. Some members of the defensive line are #50, 56, 64 and 74. Congrats to the entire JV team! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

NDNMom83

The JV team is a special team to watch. They are very supportive of one another, come out fired up and stay fired up! Last night they had some trouble holding on to the ball due to the weather conditions, but #30 was a hoss who Vidor couldn't stop. #21 also had a great game. The entire O line is awesome and opened up holes for some really big plays. The defense held Vidor at the 1 yd. line right before the half. This is a fun group to watch!!! :woot: :woohoo: :party: :rocks:

Cheermom4

500+ Posts
That was a GREAT game. These kids are a force to be reckoned with. Way to go BOYS!!!

The CHEERLEADERS weren't bad either ;D

yankeedawg

500+ Posts
How about this...Let the JV coaching staff coach the Varsity Friday night against the Raiders. Give MB the night off :woohoo:

Sounds silly-yep...............could it possibly bring success?? YEP

What's the worse than can happen??

If we were in a similar situation and having the same troubles as ya'll are this year, I would post the same thing for the Dawgs, so don't think I'm being critical of your varsity coaching staff. Just throwing out an improbable that almost makes some sort of sense.

pngbax20

100+ Posts
all the jv coaches coach on the varisty team as well.Its the same coaches coaching both in practice too.And if i remember correctly even some of the freshmen coachs help out on friday night.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores