Kyler Nicotre

hookem14

100+ Posts
I don’t know how many of you appreciate what this (3) year starter at left tackle means to this team but let me tell you it is a lot. He is truly a leader and the glue that holds the offensive line together if not the entire offense itself. An extremely smart football player and an even harder worker. I am probably one of the few that watches what goes on in the trenches but let me tell you he is almost always abusing someone on the defensive side of the ball. Along with Lunceford last year he is one of the best I’ve seen come around in a long time.

ingainerYYZ

100+ Posts
hookem14 said:
I don’t know how many of you appreciate what this (3) year starter at left tackle means to this team but let me tell you it is a lot. He is truly a leader and the glue that holds the offensive line together if not the entire offense itself. An extremely smart football player and an even harder worker. I am probably one of the few that watches what goes on in the trenches but let me tell you he is almost always abusing someone on the defensive side of the ball. Along with Lunceford last year he is one of the best I’ve seen come around in a long time.

plus one.

oldindian69

Been watching this kid since '09. He is very smart about reading Defenses. If you watch him on the line while the play is being called his left arm is going crazy signaling to the backfield guys. Been waiting for an article about him. Don't know too much about him ,but would like too....keep up the good work.....

alwaysanindian83

Have to say this kid has been an amazing offensive lineman for 3yrs on Varsity. This is one of those positions that doesn't get the recognition they deserve. He is an amazing kid and football player. I would love to see an article done on him for his dedication and leadership on the O-line. He has definitely stepped up to a big leadership role this year helping the O-line develop each and every game.

:woohoo: Awesome job Kyler!

bark

1,000+ Posts
ingainerYYZ said:
hookem14 said:
Agree, LT hard to play run and backside protection too. He does both well. Hopefully, we'll see him on Saturday next Fall.

plus one.

75NDNDB

Offensive and defensive lines are the unsung heros. Without good players like this in leadership roles, we would have never gone anywhere regardless of how good our runningbacks are. Great job guys!

shovelhead

100+ Posts
I played OT back in the day, so I like to watch these guys too. The kids playing this year have big shoes to fill, as last years O'line was the best I have seen at PNG. This year, I see improvement every game. They really had to battle against nederland, as they faced some monsters on the nederland D-line. Y'all are right. This is a good group of players and are fun to watch.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
The o-line is the heart and soul of a good offense. :helmet: A great line can make a average back look good. A bad o-line can make make a great back look average. A great offensive line AND great backs is the making of legends.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores