Last Update on Bobby Davenport

squaw

1,000+ Posts
I just talked to Bobby and he said he'll go home probably tomorrow, but he's up and walking around and eating normal food (if you can call hospital food normal.) He says he plans to be at practice to thank the boys and coaches this Monday and will be at our next game which should be Brenham. I also heard the game will be at Lamar Consolidated's stadium. I hope that's wrong because we've only played there once and we lost! We'll see.......Go, Indians!

nissanindian

100+ Posts
I still hope the cheerleader did the sign this one is for you Bobby and I heard a rumor we might get to play brenhem at kyle field wouldnt that be fun

squaw

1,000+ Posts
mbman50 said:
any new updates
Bobby went home late Friday. He is doing very well. He was very touched when he got home and read his mail. There was even a card and note from a Dayton fan. We all thought that was extraordinarily awesome! I think most true fans of any team are good folks--especially in the State of Texas!! Nothing beats Texas HS football. Our out-of-state friends just shake their heads! :eek:ld:

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores