Latest on Varsity Baseball

OldEagle

500+ Posts
Played 3 games in Sulphur tournament. Beat Iowa 14-1, lost to Sulphur 10-0 and then beat Sulphur 6-1. (Scores are approximate - memory is going fast).
Game versus Sulphur scheduled for home Monday (3/1) has been changed to be played at Sulphur (5pm) due to wind damage at our field. Of course rain Monday could affect the game.

OldEagle

500+ Posts
Varsity is in a tournament in Baytown March 4-6. We won 1st game 12-3 (I think) against Baytown Christian. Then beat Baytown Lee 12-1.

OldEagle

500+ Posts
We beat Barbers Hill 9-5 tonight. We got 5 runs the 1st inning with DeRon hitting a 3-run HR. We led the whole game.

OldEagle

500+ Posts
Hunter Knox pitched the 1st 2 innings (he was the winning pitcher), Austin Stone pitched the next 3 innings and Hunter Denzlinger pitched the last 2 innings.

OldEagle

500+ Posts
The varsity lost the 1st game in the Lufkin tournament to Houston Memorial. We led 1-0 most of the game but lost it near the end. Will play 2 games tomorrow and one Saturday. District starts next week! At LCM Tuesday and should host Nederland Friday for the 1st game at home this year (at least for varsity).

OldEagle

500+ Posts
PNG played first district game tonight at LCM and WON 9-0. Blake Reyenga pitched the entire game and only allowed 3 hits (I think).
Second district game will be against Nederland Friday night and will be at HOME (1st home game this season!).

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores