Let's Play Pick-em!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

carzan

500+ Posts
Ok here is the schedule for Friday's District openers in 20-4A. Pick your winners! District play will start on January 14th for 21-3A. If I have participation in this I will include them since there are some good teams that play in that district.

Central Jaguars @ Ozen Panthers
Lumberton Raiders @ LCM Bears
Nederland Bulldogs @ Vidor Pirates
Livingston Lions @ PNG Indians

You can see all of these teams schedules and results in the thread at the top of the forum titled 20-4A team schedules and results

Your picks must be in by 7:00pm on gameday. I will lock the thread at that time.

carzan

500+ Posts
I'll get this started

I have placed the teams I think will win in bold. you can do it this way or simply list the teams you believe will win.

I will keep track of how everyone is doing through the season and will declare the winner of the PNG pick-em contest after the final round of district games.

carzan

500+ Posts
Let's get some picks on here guys. Here is who I am thinking may post some picks

modmouse78
IndianFan
lu cards
Transplant Tribesman
Big Chief Tablet
Squaw
PNGDad8520
PNGfan
PNGProud
NDNX
Justafan
Bandkid
1989NDN
NDN4life
NDN Nation
NDN 4EVA

Those are a few names that have posted in this forum just this season! lets get some activity going in the basketball forum this year!
So come on and play pick'em!

Justafan

2,000+ Posts

carzan

500+ Posts
Alright!!! And a great big

Thank You!!!

To everyone who has chosen to participate! Hopefully we will get some more before 7pm tomorrow night! I will give a breakdown of why I picked who I did tomorrow if I get the chance before the game. Please feel free to provide some insight into your picks if you feel a bit journalistic. ;)

NDN NATION

100+ Posts

carzan

500+ Posts
nine players so far, lets go guys I know we can get 12 to 15 folks to participate. Do we need a grand prize for the winner at the end of the season?

carzan

500+ Posts
Only an hour left to get your picks in before this round is locked!!! Make some picks it will be a fun season for all of us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores