Livingston Tickets

pngfan93

1,000+ Posts
Realizing that Livingston tickets are at a premium, and will be extremely difficult to come by, I have decided to create this thread to allow transfer of tickets between all of you. Please keep your requests limited to this thread and do not derail other threads by asking there if anyone has them.

Thanks!

squaw

1,000+ Posts
Thanks! Like I said earlier I need 4 tickets and am willing to double a person's money for them. I will be there regardless, but seeing the game is what football is all about. Still don't see why standing room only tickets can't be sold there when its done several other places.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Attending football games across East Texas from about the age of 5, it was very common to walk the fence or set out a lawn chair to take in the game. It could be done. Livingston knows it's to their advantage to deny PN-G fans and are loving it. I'd like to see them OUT of 20-4A.

lu cards

100+ Posts
ticket office said they will have 250 tickets for the livingston game available next tuesday.cant wait to see thenline for this. :eek:

tcobb27

Was told that there were going to be 1000 tickets sold total for the Livingston game. It is sad that their stadium is even smaller than LCM's where you can barely get a seat over there. I might try to get a ticket on their side.

Justafan

2,000+ Posts
tcndn91 said:
Was told that there were going to be 1000 tickets sold total for the Livingston game. It is sad that their stadium is even smaller than LCM's where you can barely get a seat over there. I might try to get a ticket on their side.

At least LCM allows you to bring chairs.

indianforever

100+ Posts
i really want tickets i have not missed a game yet and dont plan on it so if there is anyone out there with extra tickets please let me know i will pay whatever it takes to get to livingston thank you :-\

pngfan93

1,000+ Posts
Not trying to be sarcastic or anything, but if you don't work Tuesday you could always spend the night at te admin building Monday night. I have to work Tuesday, so this game is out for me.

indianforever

100+ Posts
pngfan93 said:
Not trying to be sarcastic or anything, but if you don't work Tuesday you could always spend the night at te admin building Monday night. I have to work Tuesday, so this game is out for me.
i have to work but if i have to i will spend the night and go into work late didnt want to have to do that but if that is what it takes i will do it ;D

Cheermom4

500+ Posts
indianforever said:
Cheermom4 said:
indianforever said:
i will be in line for the tickets but dont know what time to get there?

Sunday night sometime. I am not kidding either.
are you saying i will have to spend 2 nights out there :huh:

If you want the first tickets you better. I know a couple of people who will be there early early Sunday morning.

indianforever

100+ Posts
Cheermom4 said:
indianforever said:
Cheermom4 said:
indianforever said:

i will be there then :rocks:

If you want the first tickets you better. I know a couple of people who will be there early early Sunday morning.

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Cheermom4 said:
indianforever said:
Cheermom4 said:
indianforever said:

[/quote

well, there ya go. Just have them get me 3 tickets while they're there. If they do, there's a crisp, new $1 bill in it for them!

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
Ok, so I have to work, so it looks like there is NO way I will get tickets, are they gonna let people watch outside the gate...I know they are not allowing standing inside.

Like someone said on another post, I think we should surround the stadium and blast the NDN War Chant and let them know "you just can't hide our Purple Pride!!!"

PNG NDN Fan

1,000+ Posts
Staff member
I looked at this stadium on Google Earth. It is just South off of US190 between N Willis and N Pine Ave near downtown Livingston. From the satellite photo I could not even make out a visitor side stand. Anyway, you might be able to get a glimpse of the action from North Pine street - assuming they would let you park on the side of the road and tailgate from there.

http://www.texasbob.com/stadium/stadium.php?id=534

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
I see plenty of tall trees behind the visitors stands. Bring your tree climbing gear and find a solid limb. :cheesy:

On a serious note, bring plenty of Off. The 'skeeters' coming out of those piney woods would love to fill up on purple blood.

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
TXBob states total cap. as 3,000. That's downright pathetic. Apparently they don't have many fans on their side on a normal game day.

Another testament to the great fans of PNG.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores