Livingston Tickets

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
NDN X said:
OldEagle said:
pngfan66 said:
:helmet: I got my tickets for this game when I bought my season tickets. I understand that even that dosen't gurantee I will get in !!! What time are the students out of school for this game ? I would say if there is a caravan then it would need to leave early early in the afternoon. Probably want to stop on the way and eat or roll into town and take over all the restaurants !!!

Why are you saying having tickets doesn't guarantee you getting in? Are they selling more tickets than there are seats available?
That's what I was just wondering. I have my tickets, and will be pretty upset if I don't have two seats waiting for me!! (and yes, we plan to leave early) I'm not trying to get on the 50, but they shouldn't be selling more seats than they have.

I think the only thing you need to worry about is getting there early enought to get a decent seat, since it is general admission on the visitor side. The people that have to worry are the ones like me who did not get their tickets when they got season tickets, and the ones without season tickets who have to wait until Tuesday.

Someone please let me know if there will be a caravan for sure, cause I'm going with or without a ticket!

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
I think the only problem some would have with that time is the schools aren't letting out until 1pm, but we could always have more than one caravan!!

86ndn

I am in need ONE ticket for my son for the game if anyone has an extra. I purchased mine when I bought my season tickets and thought I would wait and get his student ticket once they went on sale at the school (I didn't realize then that we may not be able to get him a ticket). Please if anyone has an additional ticket they wish to sell, get in touch with me. Thanks so much!

pngmom

Indianforever.......Your welcome for the tickets. It's a small world. Glad I was able to give them to you. As for the caravan I think that is a great idea. I remember back in the mid 70's that was the thing to do, almost every car was done with streamers and balloons and you knew the Indians had come to town. When they went to the play offs I remember the mayor putting up signs at several places that read "Last one out-- turn out the lights"

I would like to leave at 12 noon but my kids don't get out til 1:00. I'm worried about getting there and there being so many people that there won't be any seats left. Will they let you use lawn chairs? Does anyone know.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Check out the light towers. Not much lighting in the stadium...

534.jpg

Cheermom4

500+ Posts
I think the earlier you leave and get in line at the gate to the stadium that you might get a seat in the stands. There are going to be WAY more people there with tickets than the stadium will hold. Just the band and Indianettes will take up half of the visitors section.

ndn2006

Everyone there needs to be screaming every chant with the cheerleaders and show them that it doesn't matter how many fans we have cause we all have enough heart and enough pride in our team to make up for the ones not there. I wish I could make it to this game but I give yall the task of cheering extra hard for those of us that can't make it.

Scalp'Em Indians!!

squaw

1,000+ Posts
I heard from someone who knows that there is no early dismissal on Friday for the students. Also, there are only 200 seats going on sale this Tuesday morning and are all general admission. Hopefully, this is not right. I think someone in our administration needs to contact UIL about this. Its not fair to the visiting fans at all.

Cheermom4

500+ Posts
squaw said:
I heard from someone who knows that there is no early dismissal on Friday for the students. Also, there are only 200 seats going on sale this Tuesday morning and are all general admission.

I know the Elementary schools get out early.

afndn

The 200 tickets on sale Tuesday are all that is left. The remainder of the seats were taken by season ticket holders before the season started.
It's a shame but, it is what it is. I wish they could play at Sam Houston or SFA or something.
Oh well.

bandkid

Staff member
squaw said:
I heard from someone who knows that there is no early dismissal on Friday for the students. Also, there are only 200 seats going on sale this Tuesday morning and are all general admission. Hopefully, this is not right. I think someone in our administration needs to contact UIL about this. Its not fair to the visiting fans at all.

If we aren't getting out early, the administration has yet to tell us.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores