Livingston vs Dayton-anyone going?

MOM2INDIANS

500+ Posts
Anyone going to the Livingston/Dayton game at the Butch? Dont want to take any seats away from their fans, but this will be a great game. :clap:

15PNG

500+ Posts
would be kinda cool to see a bunch of PN-G purple and white sitting on the livingston side ;D

squaw

1,000+ Posts
15PNG said:
would be kinda cool to see a bunch of PN-G purple and white sitting on the livingston side ;D

We plan to go. We plan to wear PNG shirts and sit on Livingston's side. Unlike Dayton, they have been nice to us. Last year after standing in water and rain for 3 hours, they opened the gate early so we could at least sit in the rain. The Livingston school personnel were very nice and professional with us. Guess its not their fault their stadium is so tiny. I am proud to say that we were jammed in and everyone had fun, irregardless of the bad weather. However, Dayton may have some nice fans, also---we just haven't met them.

ndntrueblue

I have to agree with you Squaw, they went above and beyond last year and it would be awesome to see some PNG purple supporting our Livingston friends!

squaw

1,000+ Posts
I encourage all PNG fans to consider going, especially if you read on that "other" site all the trash from the Dayton posters. I talked to one Dayton fan who was concerned when Bobby had his heart attack and he even mailed him a get well card with a nice note. The rest of the fans I've met have been very derogatory towards the Indians. I hope Livingston shuts them up! Wear purple and PNG and sit on the Livingston side. Go Lions!

OldEagle

500+ Posts
OldEagle said:
Does anyone know whether Livingston will be Visitors or Home?

Never mind. I just checked on the Dayton ISD web site and it said that Dayton are the Visitors. Having said that does anyone know if the Home parking lot can be reached from Hwy 124 (Fannett Road)?

lu cards

100+ Posts
if you havent made a LAMAR game this year i would highly recommend it.i undertand this game isnt a sell out yet so call 880-1715 and give it a shot.get you a wagon,fill it with your beverage of choice and go enjoy some of the best tailgating youll find anywhere.

squaw

1,000+ Posts
lu cards said:
if you havent made a LAMAR game this year i would highly recommend it.i undertand this game isnt a sell out yet so call 880-1715 and give it a shot.get you a wagon,fill it with your beverage of choice and go enjoy some of the best tailgating youll find anywhere.
Are any ex-Indians actually playing yet?

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores