Livingston's Stadium

png9mon

Go to Google Maps and enter "n. marsh and n. pine, livingston, tx" you can see just how small the visitors side stands are & that there is plenty of room to stand, (if Livingston would allow standing room.) Thank goodness I got my tickets early, in the mail & this is my anniversary weekend, so I will be there early to let Livingston know how committed PNG fans are to attending the games. Please, Oh Please let Livingston go out of our district on realignment!!! :woot:

fan

From the hits this is a hot topic.

The bottom line is, can/will our admin. insist on standing room tickets? My past dealings with TEA/UIL is the Local Education Agency (ISD) can do what they want. If LISD controls the deal--and I bet they do- -our fans are out of luck. This should make GREAT message board posting for PNG!

First, lets spank them dawgs!!

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores