London Nunley

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
He will be a big time target in 2024 and more offers will come his way. Do we have two or three other WRs that can fill the shoes of Shea Adams and Noah Washington? The WR group needs to find some kids to take all the pressure off of London Nunley. If teams want to double Nunley another WR should be open and have a shot at making some big plays.

Usedtocould

1,000+ Posts
And there was a kid smaller in size who looks like the next Prosperie
Don’t get me lying on numbers
Sometimes you can just see it in warmups

Like the first time I saw Roschon at Dayton playoff game in Baytown I believe (warmups)
You were like ok there’s something there

Usedtocould

1,000+ Posts
I want to say he wore #37 during the playoffs but I believe it could have even been a duplicate number
No decals on the helmet if I’m remembering
The way he ran the routes was what impressed me
PNG’s entire team from DL OL on down have the best hands of any team I’ve ever seen traditionally we could line up most of the players on the team at receiver if we had to hands wise

pngfan316

100+ Posts
I want to say he wore #37 during the playoffs but I believe it could have even been a duplicate number
No decals on the helmet if I’m remembering
The way he ran the routes was what impressed me
PNG’s entire team from DL OL on down have the best hands of any team I’ve ever seen traditionally we could line up most of the players on the team at receiver if we had to hands wise
#37 was Sophomore Chris Diaz. Him and Tyson Henry will backup Chatagnier next year at RB

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
#37 was Sophomore Chris Diaz. Him and Tyson Henry will backup Chatagnier next year at RB

pngfan316 - do we have anymore big OL/DL kids in the pipeline? Anymore 6'4" or 6'5" kids in the 250+ range? We have #74 rising SR, and #52 rising JR. The C and one G returns next year and they are big solid kids. Do we have any future OL/DL kids that will fill-in the gaps, provide depth, and be future stars on the OL/DL? Thanks for sharing your local knowledge of the program. Go Indians.

pngfan316

100+ Posts
pngfan316 - do we have anymore big OL/DL kids in the pipeline? Anymore 6'4" or 6'5" kids in the 250+ range? We have #74 rising SR, and #52 rising JR. The C and one G returns next year and they are big solid kids. Do we have any future OL/DL kids that will fill-in the gaps, provide depth, and be future stars on the OL/DL? Thanks for sharing your local knowledge of the program. Go Indians.
Sophomore's Kooper Benoit and Kash Barnwell will be forces on the defensive line next year and Braison Loftin will most likely replace Mario Miguel at Guard

Usedtocould

1,000+ Posts
Ok good to hear
Tyson Henry was a DL last year if I remember
Sort of an in between body style so sounds good that he will be at RB

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Mervin Henry is back on the defensive line.

Chatagnier and #37 Diaz are going to be a strong combo at RB next year. But Coach Joseph will put players where the most team success can be achieved. Diaz also played outside linebacker.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
I hear that FR Tyson Henry will turn some heads next year at RB. Similar in style to Isaiah Nguyen. Patient, finds the hole, hits the gap at full speed, and has good vision in the open field. That would be awesome to have another RB in the mold of Isaiah Nguyen. I'm not sure we will ever have another Isaiah Nguyen, but another RB in that same mold, would be hitting the jackpot. Go Indians.

Usedtocould

1,000+ Posts
You can do a lot worse than a degree from any of the service academies
Might not be the same notoriety as a Michigan or UT but the degree is worth more in many cases
Yes sometimes the UT degree student makes more

But almost ALL service academy graduates are virtually guaranteed a great career.

art the clown

I hear that FR Tyson Henry will turn some heads next year at RB. Similar in style to Isaiah Nguyen. Patient, finds the hole, hits the gap at full speed, and has good vision in the open field. That would be awesome to have another RB in the mold of Isaiah Nguyen. I'm not sure we will ever have another Isaiah Nguyen, but another RB in that same mold, would be hitting the jackpot. Go Indians.
your probablly talking about mervin henry.

Last edited by a moderator:

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (0-0)
at
Klein Oak Panthers (0-0)

Friday, Aug. 30, 7:00PM

Klein Memorial Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores