Lumberton prediction

pngdad8520

100+ Posts
MOM2INDIANS said:
looks like LCM is having the season we had last year and I think Central will be a tough team to beat this year....as for the changes to D...I hope they kept #8...hes the name you hear the most as far as tackles. Nothing but wins the rest of the season for us I predict.
Chase Romero # 8 and Hunter Knox # 6 do a great job at safety, For this game they moved Chase to outside linebacker, and I thank you for the nice words, and will pass them on to Chase,

pngmom4

500+ Posts
Chase Romero did have a great game against Nederland. His name kept coming up all night from the announcer. IMO, he keeps improving each week. Keep up the hard work Chase!!!!!

pngdad8520

100+ Posts
pngmom4 said:
Chase Romero did have a great game against Nederland. His name kept coming up all night from the announcer. IMO, he keeps improving each week. Keep up the hard work Chase!!!!!
Thank you pngmom4, I bet you did not leave early from the game ! And "Jace = NIJIA" !

squaw

1,000+ Posts
pngdad8520 said:
PNG BEATS THE CRAP :punchingbag: OUT OF L-TRAIN :crip:
Without a doubt!! I've been saying every game that its time Hunter Knox picks one off and runs it back. Anyone who followed Indian baseball can tell you how fast he is. His time is coming. Scalp 'em, Indians!

nissanindian

100+ Posts
If the Indians are as fierd up as us fans I see no reason we can pull this out BIG its hard enough to get teams and fans from the area to respect us guess will have to earn it back big time

pngfan66

500+ Posts
I think we are all gonna like what we see in the changes on our D for tonight ! Good Luck NDN's Go kick some $&% ! Lets get this season back were it needs to be ! IN THE WIN COLUMN AGAIN !

15PNG

500+ Posts
I endured much ridicule and harrassment in the corporate work environment today for wearing my PN-G jersey in the office. (I do every Friday). But I wore it with great pride and always do. God Bless the haters. Take it to em boys!!!!!!!!!!!! Indian Meaux Jeaux from Round Rock

MOM2INDIANS

500+ Posts
15PNG said:
I endured much ridicule and harrassment in the corporate work environment today for wearing my PN-G jersey in the office. (I do every Friday). But I wore it with great pride and always do. God Bless the haters. Take it to em boys!!!!!!!!!!!! Indian Meaux Jeaux from Round Rock

I wear mine every Friday too. Of course our office is all PNG supporters so you get ridiculed if you dont wear your purple....there is one lone little Bridge City girl that wears her red...she wore purple today on accident. lol

pngmom4

500+ Posts
MOM2INDIANS said:
15PNG said:

I wear mine every Friday too. Of course our office is all PNG supporters so you get ridiculed if you dont wear your purple....there is one lone little Bridge City girl that wears her red...she wore purple today on accident. lol

how funny

15PNG

500+ Posts
I hear ya. Problem is, I'm in Round Rock, TX at the Dell Corporate headquarters and my stepson is QB for Round Rock Stony Point (Class 5A) ...... so it's complicated ;D

NDN06

100+ Posts
I wear purple to class at Lamar every Friday and all my friends make fun of me... I know it's just because they're jealous that they didn't grow up being an Indian!

Looking forward to tonight's game! Nothing like PNG football to kick off a great weekend!

bark

1,000+ Posts
15png Have a good friend, Dell retired. House just burned down on the Lake, they are in the guest house you may know them.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
NDN06 said:
I wear purple to class at Lamar every Friday and all my friends make fun of me... I know it's just because they're jealous that they didn't grow up being an Indian!

Looking forward to tonight's game! Nothing like PNG football to kick off a great weekend!

Wear that purple and white with pride. As you get older and have kids of your own, you will realize more and more what a special place the cities of Port Neches and Groves are to many proud Indians. Living away from PN-G for the past 20 + years has made me appreciate the education and high school experience I received at PN-G. There is no place better on this planet. PN-GHS is a special place where honor, pride, and tradition have meaning. Very few communities and schools can provide the support that PN-G provides to its students ... the athletic programs, the academic programs, all the extra-curricular programs, i.e., Purple Pride Indian Band, Indianettes, Indian Spirit, Silks, twilers, G-Crew, vocational students, and the list goes on. PN-GISD is blessed with great teachers and sponsors that care about kids. Wear those colors proudly. Wear that PN-G gear with all of the honor, pride, and tradition that it represents. Those that laugh or ridicule, tell them it is not your fault the Good Lord did not bless them with the greatness that is being an alumnus of the PN-G Indians.

Go Indians. Peace.

png tribe

100+ Posts
Looking for a big win to shutup a lot of the naysayer's. A blowout would be nice. Hopefully we can get on a big winning streak.

yankeedawg

500+ Posts
Lumberton at approx. 10:30 tonight:

images

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (4-0)
vs.
Huntsville Hornets (3-1)

Friday, Oct. 4, 7:00PM

Huntsville ISD Stadium, Huntsville, TX

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores