Lumberton stadium

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
I was just wondering how big the visitors side of Lumberton stadium is? I'm sure it's bigger than Livingston, but smaller than ours? I've never been there and need to know how early I may need to leave to get a decent seat. Thanks!

pngfan66

500+ Posts
I was out there today and looked at the visitors side. Looks like about the same size as our visitors stands.

PNG NDN Fan

1,000+ Posts
Staff member
With the stoplights in Lumberton it will look like a caravan without have to plan one in advance.

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
Well, I personally am going to try to be in Lumberton by 5, I have a George Foreman tailgate grill, so I may just throw on some links and watch the traffic cause it will be horendous after 5!!

NDN79

500+ Posts
My group plans to leave a little after 4:00, and eat at catfish cabin right down from the high school.

Former NDNette

100+ Posts
I'm taking a half day Friday, newest grandbaby is being born and taking the older brother to the game. Hopefully we'll have a baby before we leave but if not they'll call us and tell us. No kids under 12 allowed on the floors at The Medical Center now. I plan to be at the stadium by 5ish. He can run around until they let us in.

NDN79

500+ Posts
It will be great weather for a game this friday. We need to pack our side out and spill over into their side. Let's show them how to have a good time at the game "PN-G" STYLE!! :woohoo:

phetonb

I live across the highway from the stadium and will be walking to the game. The parking lot will be packed and will be slow to empty after the game. Walking through my neighborhood decked out in purple will be fun!!

I can't wait for Friday..

Cheermom4

500+ Posts
nissanindian said:
same here cant leave groves till 7 00

how is parking over there

My friend that lives over there says that if you come late then you will more than likely have to park across Hwy 69 in either CVS or Wal Mart parking lots.

phetonb

Cheermom4 said:
nissanindian said:
same here cant leave groves till 7 00

how is parking over there

My friend that lives over there says that if you come late then you will more than likely have to park across Hwy 69 in either CVS or Wal Mart parking lots.

If you have to park at CVS or Walmart, there is a crossing light at the stoplight at Walmart.

91ndn

better try to get there early...i live in slumberton now and the traffic on that end of town @#$%'s...got my tickets and will be there in my purple watching another win

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores