Lumberton vs PNG

attakapandn

100+ Posts
I know in district is different but here are the stats so for for both teams.

Lum. PNG

off. rush avg/g 121 75.3
off. pass avg/g 61 134
soring avg. 2.7 16

rush def avg/g 251.7 203.3
pass def avg/g 115.3 160.3
def. pt allow avg 39.7 36

common opp. Silsbee Lum 0 sil. 41 PNG 21 sil 20

Lumberton main backs 22 car.

Josh Watsn 42 car. 6.29 per yd

Dustin Ford 22 car. 5.23

team avg. per car. 3.59

QB

Andrew Manley 18/44 10..17 per comp. 4 int. 1 Td

mAIN RECIEVER

Garrett Bourque 7 rec. 98 yds.

With our QB playing permanentlay and with our Run D , and I trust our pass D should be well improved we should shut the raiders down and take this game . my prediection.. 28 to zip.

pngfan66

500+ Posts
I've watched some Lumberton footage. Their O can move the ball well on the ground. I look for PNG to take this game and take it big time. The boys are very hungry and tired of being told this year is a down year and they won't do well. Well I think they have something to prove to the NAH sayer's ! I just feel PNG is ready to explode on someone to say "We're Back!!!!!"

attakapandn

100+ Posts
I feel the same way 66!! Lord do i remember the central game here back before BF. want them to use their emmotions to score big, fast and often! I have a feeling that the D is going to surprise everyone this week!

pngfan66

500+ Posts
I've been up since 4:30 this morning thinking of tonights game. Lets go NDN'S !!!! I think all the changes on both sides of the ball is going to make a huge difference for us. Look for the NDN'S to put up lots of points and look for our D to shut down Lumberton. Can't wait. These 2 weeks have drug on way to long.

indianforever

100+ Posts
pngfan66 said:
I've been up since 4:30 this morning thinking of tonights game. Lets go NDN'S !!!! I think all the changes on both sides of the ball is going to make a huge difference for us. Look for the NDN'S to put up lots of points and look for our D to shut down Lumberton. Can't wait. These 2 weeks have drug on way to long.

what changes have they made on defense?

pngfan66

500+ Posts
Changed up the D front with a 4 man line and moved some of the linebackers around. I feel the coaches have made the adjustments that are best for the team. Right players in the right spots. I fell this will make the team better overall and put us on the path to winning. AJ has been looking real good at receiver these last 2 weeks. He can get up there and pull down some passes. Just another awesome target for Walker to have at his disposal to use. Faircloth said he will rotate running backs as well per the PA news. Just think that things are coming together at the right time for our district run. Things are looking alot better IMHO.

Whodat

No better team could be asked for than having Lumberton roll into town tonight. Just what the doctor ordered to get this team untracked.

bark

1,000+ Posts
anyone know about Lance Barnett being honored at the FB game? my daughter showed it to me on her facebook thing??

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores