Messageboard Upgrade

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
I will be upgrading this message board software to the latest version.

The message board will be unavailable for as long as that takes.

Estimated time will be 2 hours.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Re: Messageboard Upgrade Scheduled for 11PM Tonight

The upgrade is complete. Please report any errors or problems to webmaster@pngindians.com

Thanks and enjoy.

OldEagle

500+ Posts
Looks good. Only one minor thing - The messages (i.e. Show unread posts since last visit) under the Hello Member (upper right hand corner) are too light to read easily on my screen. I can easily read the "Hello Oldeagle" and "you have" & "0 are new". These lines are white and the contrast with the purple background is good. Might just be my old computer screen.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
IndianFan - thanks...good work...nice upgrade...you host and run a first class website and message board forum. Thank you for giving PN-G students, alumni, and fans a virtual Reservation to follow the Indians.

bandkid

Staff member
This site continues to put other messageboards to shame. Thanks for the continued support, IndianFan.

15PNG

500+ Posts
Indeed! If it weren't for you, us "remotes" wouldn't have a clue what was going on. Massive thanks from my region of the tribe. :clap:

OldEagle

500+ Posts
OldEagle said:
Looks good. Only one minor thing - The messages (i.e. Show unread posts since last visit) under the Hello Member (upper right hand corner) are too light to read easily on my screen. I can easily read the "Hello Oldeagle" and "you have" & "0 are new". These lines are white and the contrast with the purple background is good. Might just be my old computer screen.
Thanks IndianFan,
Just got back from being out of town for a couple of days and it appears that a change has been made. I can now see the before mentioned lines better (maybe not as good as the white lines but passable). Thanks again!

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
OldEagle said:
OldEagle said:
Thanks IndianFan,
Just got back from being out of town for a couple of days and it appears that a change has been made. I can now see the before mentioned lines better (maybe not as good as the white lines but passable). Thanks again!

Problem is it's a hyperlink on a transparent background. I'll see if I can make it lighter. It's just a style sheet modification.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores