Mid County MADNESS !

attakapandn

100+ Posts
came back from pep rally.. was a great one!!

you should see the dog bones outside of the school! Alos talked to a friend of mine and he said some playhers signs were cut down last night and scattered to neighbors yards! looks like we have to settle thius score on the field tonight!! Go indians scalp em !

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
attakapandn said:

you should see the dog bones outside of the school! Alos talked to a friend of mine and he said some playhers signs were cut down last night and scattered to neighbors yards! looks like we have to settle thius score on the field tonight!! Go indians scalp em !

Now that is C.S.!

yankeedawg

500+ Posts
attakapandn said:

throwing bones - good fun ;D

cutting signs down - uncalled for :(

gpwildcat

Hello Indian fans. Hope all come out tonight with no injuries.

gotta say it though.....

GO DOGS, GO CATS!!!!!

pngfan93

1,000+ Posts
Ok. Thanks. My MCM shirt from last year showed the record at 48-29, which would have made last year's win #49. I was afraid, since hadn't heard anything else, that the number on the shirt was wrong.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores