MID COUNTY MADNESS!!!!

scalpem83

will game be televised after the game being its the game of the week,if so what channel and time.SCALPEM INDIANS SCALPEM.PNG 34 bull pups 21 :punchingbag: :punchingbag: :punchingbag: :punchingbag: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout:

scalpem83

Down with cold :'( :'( :'( :'(,will listen on radio,family going. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( Hope can see game if televised.Dont know if will be televised,what time and channel.Thanks to anyone that can answer question.PNG 34 BULLPUPS 21. :punchingbag: :punchingbag: :punchingbag: :shout: :shout: :shout:

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Last year PN-G was the better team on the field, but lost a close game. This year the Indians are MUCH better than last year, and Nederland is worse. Should be a WIN for the Indians. :helmet:

Whodat

IndianFan said:
Last year PN-G was the better team on the field, but lost a close game. This year the Indians are MUCH better than last year, and Nederland is worse. Should be a WIN for the Indians. :helmet:

Unbelievable. Only thing to say though is that Nederland is MUCH better offensively this year versus last. Their running game is tough.

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
#10 & #22... that's their whole offense... but they still beat us?

PNG looked confused in the first half. Not a well-oiled machine, like in weeks past.

Morse struggled with open receivers. Those lazer throws were just not there.

The 2nd half, it was business as usual. He was back on target, But, it was too little too late.

Love the way those Indians came back though!!!

What a game!!!

Bigdog

The Dog
No, Seay and Krautz are not the only part of our offense. And you look confused in the first half because we aren't lumberton or lee. But you did pick it up in the second half.

post-17-0-72945900-1413606295_thumb.jpg

IBLEEDPURPLE

1,000+ Posts
Tough loss.

So... is it true that Coach Faircloth is the first coach in PN-G history to lose 5 straight years in a row to Nederland?

Not good. :faint:

Whodat

IBLEEDPURPLE said:
Tough loss.

So... is it true that Coach Faircloth is the first coach in PN-G history to lose 5 straight years in a row to Nederland?

Not good. :faint:

Yes, until last night, Nederland had never won 5 straight in this series.

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
I disagree. I like the "home" atmosphere. Plus, why pay to rent a stadium, and give that money away? We need to keep it here!

IBLEEDPURPLE

1,000+ Posts
rodney12345678 said:
it would be nice if they could play at lamar stadium that way everybody that wants to go can .

You have made three posts - in three different topics making the same point.

What part of WE DONT WANT TO HAVE THE GAME AT LAMAR are you not understanding?

NDN06

100+ Posts
IBLEEDPURPLE said:
rodney12345678 said:
it would be nice if they could play at lamar stadium that way everybody that wants to go can .

You have made three posts - in three different topics making the same point.

What part of WE DONT WANT TO HAVE THE GAME AT LAMAR are you not understanding?

^ This.

Tapco

......and to think that I was called a Troll for suggesting that coaching would be the difference in this game.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
It's Tuesday, October 21, only 3 weeks to go in the regular season.

Who's Nederland? Nobody cares until 2015.

Win out, prepare for the playoffs, and claim your glory. :helmet:

png fan for life

Tapco you nailed it. I'm sorry folks but Nederland has our number and to me that is UNACCEPTABLE. We get outcoached in this game every year. I do not care if you disagree with me or not. The truth hurts sometimes. I was hopeful when Faircloth came in here the outcome of this very important game would change. I guess we all know it's not. Another year gone same old results.

BTW.. To see our kids walking off the field slowly with their heads down bothers me the most.

NDN06

100+ Posts
Alwaysanindian said:
Tapco you nailed it. I'm sorry folks but Nederland has our number and to me that is UNACCEPTABLE. We get outcoached in this game every year. I do not care if you disagree with me or not. The truth hurts sometimes. I was hopeful when Faircloth came in here the outcome of this very important game would change. I guess we all know it's not. Another year gone same old results.

BTW.. To see our kids walking off the field slowly with their heads down bothers me the most.

What bothers me the most is that some people think playing Nederland is the most important game of the year! What a crock! You must be one of those that would be perfectly happy losing every other game and missing the playoffs as long as we beat Nederland. Or you're one of those people that should stop placing bets on the game with your coworker. ::)

I keep reading this "outcoached" thing... what exactly do you mean by that? Have you personally sat down and talked to Coach Faircloth and asked him what his game plan was going into the game and if what Nederland was doing changed that at all? Do you know why certain plays were called instead of others, and that's the part you disagree with? When you start talking about the coaching, it's not about the "WHAT" it's about the "WHY". WHY didn't we kick a field goal in the first half? WHY didn't we run the ball more in the first half? etc. How can you say you disagree with his coaching if you don't know the answer to those types of questions?

I'm curious.... what exactly would you consider "ACCEPTABLE"??

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores