Ned Jokes

wacape

100+ Posts
A Ned and 2 Indians are running away from the police. They go into the woods to hide, so they climb into three
different trees. The cops go into woods. They look up into the trees and they yell up into the first Indian's tree and yell "Is anyone up there?" The First Indian yells " MEOW MEOOOW." The cop yells into the second Indian's tree
and the Indian yells"who whoo whoooo". Then the cop yells into Ned's tree. The Ned yells"Moo moo
moooo"!!!!
:crazy:

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
wacape said:
A Ned and 2 Indians are running away from the police. They go into the woods to hide, so they climb into three
different trees. The cops go into woods. They look up into the trees and they yell up into the first Indian's tree and yell "Is anyone up there?" The First Indian yells " MEOW MEOOOW." The cop yells into the second Indian's tree
and the Indian yells"who whoo whoooo". Then the cop yells into Ned's tree. The Ned yells"Moo moo
moooo"!!!!
:crazy:

I thought he would start barking at the cat. ;)

PNGfan

100+ Posts
1. A Bulldog went horseback riding one day. Everything was going fine until the horse suddenly started bouncing out of control.

He tried to hang on, but with a foot caught in the stirrup, he fell off headfirst. With his head bouncing up and down, the horse didn't even slow down. And just as the Bulldog was giving up hope and losing consciousness, a Wal-Mart employee came outside and unplugged the horse.

2. There were 3 Bulldogs in a car and they were going to Central Mall and they saw a road sign and it said "Central Mall Left" so they turned around and went home.

wacape

100+ Posts
1. Did you hear about the Ned that hijacked a jet? He kidnapped Mark Sanchez.

2. You know why Ned Bulldogs have flat noses? From chasing parked cars.

I kill myself sometimes.... LOL

nederbulldogs#1

oldindian69 said:
How many bulldogs does it take to climb the DOGIE DOME?

:stop:

It is a shame you all make fun of kids who make bad decisions… Thank God no one was hurt that night on the Dog Dome... That is not funny… So PNG has no alcohol problems???? That is not true… :stop:

wacape

100+ Posts
Back to the lighter side of this thread....

Two Indians and a Ned decide to go to the desert. They each bring one thing.
The first Indian brings water so they don't dehydrate.
The second Indian brings food so they don't starve to death.
The Ned says, "I brought a car door so if it gets hot, I can just roll down the window!" : ;D

NDNTime

1,000+ Posts
You hear about the bulldog that was choked to death?

I slammed the toilet seat on him!

How do you get the typical Ned grad to leave your house?

Pay for the pizza!

yankeedawg

500+ Posts
C'mon guys. If you're gonna make jokes, make 'em funny...and original. These are worse than what that putz Letterman tells.

Layingemdown

Two Indians and a Ned were stranded in the desert without water. One of them stepped on a genie bottle and out popped a genie. He granted them each one wish. One of the Indians said, "I just want to be at home with my family with a big glass of iced tea" POOF, he disappears. Next Indian says "I want the same thing" POOF, he disappears. Ned is over there crying, when genie asks him what is wrong. Ned says "I miss my friends so much, I wish they were here" :band:

yankeedawg

500+ Posts
Layingemdown said:
Two Indians and a Ned were stranded in the desert without water. One of them stepped on a genie bottle and out popped a genie. He granted them each one wish. One of the Indians said, "I just want to be at home with my family with a big glass of iced tea" POOF, he disappears. Next Indian says "I want the same thing" POOF, he disappears. Ned is over there crying, when genie asks him what is wrong. Ned says "I miss my friends so much, I wish they were here" :band:

Ba-Da-BING!!! LOL. That's better!!! :woohoo:

gpwildcat

Ned lowest ranked student transfers to PNG. Raises Average IQ at both schools ;D

Hope the Indians come out with no injuries, but will be pulling for the BULLDOGS!

GO BIG NED.

By the Way, GP is now 2 & 2. We have improved greatly since meeting you guys in Rosenberg. We are on a 2 week bye as our game with Monterrey Tech out of Mexico was cancelled due to threats made against MT by the drug cartels in Mexico. Apparently the drug lords told MT they would have top pay 30K to reenter Mexico if they left to play a game. IF PNG ever considers scheduling Monterrey Tech, be aware there may be problems.

GP open district play next week against Floresville.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
gpwildcat said:
Ned lowest ranked student transfers to PNG. Raises Average IQ at both schools ;D

You're probably right about the transfer as life IS better on the purple side of the tracks.
By IQ you must mean itch quotient as we all know dogs have flea problems. But the good PN-G citizens are glad to improve a poor dog's quality of life.

squaw

1,000+ Posts
IndianFan said:
gpwildcat said:

You're probably right about the transfer as life IS better on the purple side of the tracks.
By IQ you must mean itch quotient as we all know dogs have flea problems. But the good PN-G citizens are glad to improve a poor dog's quality of life.

WTG, Indian Fan!!

yankeedawg

500+ Posts
squaw said:
IndianFan said:
gpwildcat said:

WTG, Indian Fan!!

1.gif

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores