Nederland at Port Neches-Groves 2015 version of Mid County Madness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pngfan66

500+ Posts
True. For a game this size they should have more seating brought in. This would only benefit the school financially. I don't believe they sell standing room only tickets either. I know when we play Nederland at their field there are a ton of people standing around the fence by the track watching the game. Ticket sales equals more money.
Another note. I wish PNGISD would allow tailgating at the home games. By that I mean allow people to BBQ or make Gumbo etc... like at Lamar. My understanding is that no heat sources are allowed at the school as such mentioned. I know they do it at most other schools, even the at the palace in Beaumont.

bbmom77

If anyone knows of any extra tickets I need two...have family coming in that would love to come with us!

VegasNDN

Regarding the student section: My Soph year someone brought about 50 PA News newspapers and passed them out in our section. When the Nederland band took the filed, we all held up the newspaper. The ENTIRE section looked as though they were reading the newspaper....Good Times!!!

prepballfan

There's No Place Like The Reservation Friday Night
Staff member
Two things that is funny and it probably made the PA News happy....LOL

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Good luck tonight Indians and Bulldogs! And much respect to the 53, 55 and 75 team members who are being honored tonight.

I am travelling and will miss the radio broadcast. But fully expect to hear the final score is heavier on the PNG side. :helmet:

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores