Nederland Transfer to PN-G?

badndn

500+ Posts
pngmom4 said:
Peveto is a sophomore.

With the alledged attitude of Forney, I wonder if Lack was disgruntled because of special treatment Forney may have been getting. Just an idea that I have, no proof it
He has a tatoo on his arm that says..."The Chosen One!" ;)

Justafan

2,000+ Posts
pngmom4 said:
Peveto is a sophomore.

With the alledged attitude of Forney, I wonder if Lack was disgruntled because of special treatment Forney may have been getting. Just an idea that I have, no proof it

So Peveto won't be allowed to play at PNG??

pngmom4

500+ Posts
yes he will. He has been playing JV, while he sits out the time to be eligible. His family does live in PN.

bigned

I am from Nederland and my son is on the team and all his friends used to come over and say " i just wanna put lack in his place. he never blocks for dionte and i am fed up." So the following week i went and watched a practice and it is true, he never blocked for Dionte. Maybe thats why we have a hurt quaterback. I just wouldn't trust this kid. I'm glad he is off the team. If he is gonna cause problems then don't play but, as your neighbor, i would hate for it to happen to y'all too.

yankeedawg

500+ Posts
bigned said:
I am from Nederland and my son is on the team and all his friends used to come over and say " i just wanna put lack in his place. he never blocks for dionte and i am fed up." So the following week i went and watched a practice and it is true, he never blocked for Dionte. Maybe thats why we have a hurt quaterback. I just wouldn't trust this kid. I'm glad he is off the team. If he is gonna cause problems then don't play but, as your neighbor, i would hate for it to happen to y'all too.

Just a question: If this is indeed true, Wouldn't the OL coach (or other coach) pick up on this and put a quick end to it? Or maybe he already has by "arranging" to have the kid quit the team??? I'm not sure I believe everything that was published in the PAN over the past several days. I don't see any reason for allowing the possibility of having a QB (or any other player for that matter) intentionally injured. This is a TEAM, right??

akifan94

500+ Posts
bigned said:

You sure you were not watching "remember the titans". I highly doubt if you as a spectator at practice saw it that Coach Crommett did not see it. Crommett has been around a long time and is a very respected coach. He is not going to keep playing a kid that is laying down on purpose to have someone injured.

bigned

Touche, but my son notices it everyday as do his friends. It's just a fishy situation that nobody knows the truth to.

akifan94

500+ Posts
My opinion on this is that you have a talented kid (forney) who has taken liberties with his ability. If he is on the sideline posing for pictures, laughing it up as the team loses, and spending most of his time texting then I can only assume other players are going to take issue with it.

ndnsrock44

100+ Posts
bigned said:
Way to throw a kid under the bus. What an example you must set for your son. Let's all remember one thing....Lack did not confront Neumann about this, it was the other way around. Neumann is supposed to be the adult in this situation, yet he takes the word of his QB who is only going on hearsay. So Neumann, instead of getting the kids side of the story, proceeds to administer a butt-chewing, which includes insulting a young man who has busted his butt for him AND his father. I feel for this kid, he has been put in a bad situation. I doubt he would ever start at PNG, so its not like we went out and recruited him. More than likely, in the faint chance that he is allowed to play, he would probably be moved to defense. We have 2 great OT's but he may see some time on the d-line, since we rotate those guys anyway. I too, have a hard time believing that a 2 year starter would get away with not blocking because he doesn't like the QB. Once again, Lack never went to the coach and tried to get Dionte pulled as starter. He did not quit because Dionte was the starter, he quit because Neumann disrespected him and his dad.

badndn

500+ Posts
ndnsrock44 said:
bigned said:
Way to throw a kid under the bus. What an example you must set for your son. Let's all remember one thing....Lack did not confront Neumann about this, it was the other way around. Neumann is supposed to be the adult in this situation, yet he takes the word of his QB who is only going on hearsay. So Neumann, instead of getting the kids side of the story, proceeds to administer a butt-chewing, which includes insulting a young man who has busted his butt for him AND his father. I feel for this kid, he has been put in a bad situation. I doubt he would ever start at PNG, so its not like we went out and recruited him. More than likely, in the faint chance that he is allowed to play, he would probably be moved to defense. We have 2 great OT's but he may see some time on the d-line, since we rotate those guys anyway. I too, have a hard time believing that a 2 year starter would get away with not blocking because he doesn't like the QB. Once again, Lack never went to the coach and tried to get Dionte pulled as starter. He did not quit because Dionte was the starter, he quit because Neumann disrespected him and his dad.
BINGO!
Neuman asked these three to appologize to Dionte for their opinions and IMO asking anyone to appologive for their opinion is wrong. He should have just asked them could they play together, and if anyone said no, then goodbye! End of discussion.

pngfan93

1,000+ Posts
bigned said:

Earlier it was said thatLack was a "star player". This doesn't sound like a star player.

ndnsrock44

100+ Posts
Hey Bigned...while we're at it, why don't you find the video of when Dionte got hurt last season and this season that has evidence that Lack didn't block for him? I mean, after all, you pretty much accused the kid of intentionally letting Dionte get hurt. We will all be waiting for you to post the details.

NDN76

MY DOG
Man, I hope so. This back and forth "he said/he said" and total speculation about what went on is just that, total speculation. People screwed up and we will never know the full outright story unless Neumann or Lack or the other 2 kids corroborate 1 of the stories. This is over, done and time to put a fork in it. So......What's the scoop on Livingston and tomorrow night's big WIN??? Any one heard if Bum will show or not???

PEACE
:hookem:

NDN79

500+ Posts
No offense to anyone, especially to Lack and his family--but this is really a Nederland issue, not ours. He may be at PN-G, but as has been stated numerous times, He probably will not be cleared to play here. I know he made a difficult decision, and I feel sorry for him, but let's move on to talking about our players and the game this week. Let's put this to rest!!

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
I'm sure the kid wants to play and PN-G is a great place to move over to.

But this team isn't dependent on what happens with that situation. Hopefully it won't be a distraction. And hopefully Lack is greeted with open arms by the student body and has a great senior year.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores