Need 2 LCM Game Tickets for Road trip to the Reservation :)

Watchful

OK my buddy and I from Bellville went to see PNG and Brenham playoff game last year - as I had told him that seeing a PNG game was something for any football lover's "bucket list."

Now he decided that 2010 had to bring a trip to a PNG home game - so we are planning to go see the game w/ LC-M on Oct. 22.

Will tix be available on game day? What arrangements should we make? We want 2 tix on the PNG side. We will be arriving early to go eat before the game, so if they are on sale Friday afternoon we could pick them up then.

(All the notes I was able to find were in reference to Mid-County Madness when tickets were in short supply.)

Thanks a bunch...and we are looking forward to a true Texas HS football "bucket list" experience (and some good seafood too!).

PNG NDN Fan

1,000+ Posts
Staff member
Re: Road trip to the Reservation :)

Someone else will need to comment on the availability of tickets, but if any seating is available on the PNG side I think you can buy those the week of the game. I am just not sure what is available.

I modified the title of your post to reflect the need for tickets, if someone has some available they might contact you though here. If you are willing to pay a premium over the ticket price you might make that known as well (LCM is homecoming btw).

You might also try placing a request on the pngindians.com Facebook page so see if anyone there has two tickets to sell.

There are usually folks with extra tickets outside the gates trying to sell them. Also the ticket office is usually selling general admission for $6.00. With it being homecoming it may be sold out, I just wouldn't know. Good luck

lu cards

100+ Posts
tickets are available to the lcm game.they go on sale next tuesday at 800am.problem is they have to be bought in person.i would think someone would be willing to go buy 2 tickets for you and meet you friday.heck if no one steps up ill get them for ya.

pngfan66

500+ Posts
I would recommend that you have someone buy them for you next week early when they go on sale. This game, PNG & lcm will be sold out more than likely by Thursday next week. This game will be a shoot out and probably will be the game of the week next week. WHEN WE WIN THIS WEEK AGAINST OZEN ! the lcm game will have even more meaning ! We have to win out the season to get into the playoffs. So your gonna see some great football !

squaw

1,000+ Posts
We will have 4 tickets for our last game (we'll be there but sitting elsewhere). If anyone needs them, PM me.

Justafan

2,000+ Posts
squaw said:
We will have 4 tickets for our last game (we'll be there but sitting elsewhere). If anyone needs them, PM me.

Sitting up in the press box with your buddies?
;D ;D ;D ;D

squaw

1,000+ Posts
Justafan said:
squaw said:

;D ;D ;D ;D
Why, Justafan, I didn't know you cared. Don't let your wife find out! ;D :-* :-*

squaw

1,000+ Posts
I hope you know, Justafan, that I was just teasing. Yes, we'll be in the pressbox. All you have to do is buy a $5000.00 ad for the scoreboard. We are going as a representative of the donor. School board members do NOT sit in the pressbox by choice. Actually, I like sitting in my seat so I can visit and gossip with my buds but I also have to be a responsible member of the community.

Justafan

2,000+ Posts
squaw said:
Justafan said:
squaw said:

;D ;D ;D ;D
Why, Justafan, I didn't know you cared. Don't let your wife find out! ;D :-* :-*

This is actually funny. I was just joking!!! hehehehehe

Watchful

Thanks to all for your thoughts! It looks like pngmom4 has the help I need - a big THANK YOU from Bellville Brahma country - where we are suffering through a season with only one win so far. :eek:

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
Glad to hear it Watchful!! You will NOT be dissappointed! This will be the game of the season! We've had a rough start, but we're back on track and it's gonna be a GREAT game for sure! If you want a great place to eat some cajun food and an even better atmosphere, try Larrys French Market in Groves, it's excellent!

Watchful

NDNmom91 said:
Glad to hear it Watchful!! You will NOT be dissappointed! This will be the game of the season! We've had a rough start, but we're back on track and it's gonna be a GREAT game for sure! If you want a great place to eat some cajun food and an even better atmosphere, try Larrys French Market in Groves, it's excellent!

We will definitely plan to hit Larry's before the game!

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores