Need help regarding getting webcast to work

PNGALWAYS

I can no longer get the PNG webcast since cool 92.5 added something related to iheart radio. When I click on the link on the PNG website cool 92.5 comes up embedded in an iheart radio emblem, and when I click on "listen live" nothing ever happens. If I go directly to the cool 92.5 website the same thing happens: If I click on "listen live" link on the radio station website an iheart radio box comes up, and if I click on the "listen live" link embedded in the iheart radio box, nothing ever happens. Before iheart radio was added to the equation I never had any problem listening to the webcast. The iheart radio help menu has thus far proved to be useless. I would deeply appreciate any information regarding what I need to do to listen to the webcast now that this confounded change has been made.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Browser Requirements

FLASH
Flash Player 10 and above.

BROWSER
We support the following:
Internet Explorer 7, 8, 9
Firefox 3, 4, 5, 6
Safari (all versions)
Chrome (all versions)

NDNzeke

1,000+ Posts
I am using IE 8. The weird thing about it in my case is that it did not work during the Nederland game, began working again during the Ozen game, then stopped working again for this game (Vidor). All I get at the website is an endless spinning gear/wheel. I do not see why it would go in and out of service if it was caused by the browser or flash player version, as neither of thise have changed since it was working.

Is there anyway to access the websitte without going thru iheart? I never had any problem with the webcast before iheart was introduced.

NDNzeke

1,000+ Posts
I will give it a try. Various people are saying it works with some browsers but not others, with the browser that works apparently changing all the time. Thanks for the suggestion.

15PNG

500+ Posts
I haven't listened to the game "online" at a computer at all this year, so can't comment on what it is doing now. However, I have listened to every single game using iHeart radio on my phone. Aside from the radio station cutting out from time to time, or the barrage of commercials cutting out the actual game (especially the one that seems like a 15 minute rambling about "love and chemicals"), I've had fairly decent success listening to the games that way. I'm in the stands on Friday nights in Round Rock, so I rely heavily on the iHeart app for the phone. Otherwise, I am texting 20-30 different people in the stands back home in Port Neches, asking "WTH!!! UPDATES PLEASE!!!"

NDNzeke

1,000+ Posts
I also listen all the time on the phone, and I have iheart to thank for it!!! However, it is still frustrating when I have listened to it on the PC for years with no problem and suddenly it stops working consistently when 92.5 started going through iheart.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores